This is a 12 month contract position.
The company’s Quality Control is a growing department with responsibility for in-process testing and environmental monitoring. This position is responsible for actively identifying opportunities for process and compliance improvement and translating these into practice. In this role, you should have excellent relationship building and problem-solving skills. A high attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communications skills are vital to success in the role.
• Support implementation of effective shift handover/QC internal communication.
• Identify and implement improvements to Lab Processes, Layout/flow and 6S type activities.
• Training – design of induction training to lab, up to area SME level – define the training requirements and implement simplified training program.
• Planning, scheduling and facilitating continuous improvement workshops and translation of the output to procedural/process updates.
• Documentation flow and paperwork practices – Improving Right First Time and reducing GDP errors within QC and implementing processes to track and trend performance against targets.
• Develop simplified and effective scheduling for routine/non routine activities to maximise available resources.
• Implementation of real time review and real time trending of all QC data.
• Support Implementation of in-house microbial identification using the Vitek including the design of process, documentation and training program.
• Maintain regular and proactive communication with all stakeholders.
• MSc. Degree in science/pharmaceutical related subject.
• At least 8 years’ working in a GMP Quality Control Laboratory.
• Knowledge and understanding of GMP/GDP standards.
• Strong problem solving and leadership experience.
• Experience in workshop facilitation.
• Experienced in leading and executing continuous improvement initiatives.
• Experience of SOP authoring and document management processes.
• Highly Computer literate, with MS Office (Word, Excel.)
• Experience of provision training to others.
• Good working knowledge of QC Microbiology and Chemistry instrumentation and methods.
• An ability to work independently, as well as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication & presentation skills are essential.
• Excellent time management organizational skills along with a proven ability to multi-task.
Purpose: Our client offers a fantastic QC Analyst opportunity for candidates interested in a new challenge in a cGMP regulatory...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Provide hands-on end user support, administration, installation, and issue resolution for GxP controlled laboratory equipment, servers, desktops and software...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Oversees the laboratory quality control testing of in-process, stability, and final drug products. Responsibilities: Coordinates with members of Manufacturing,...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a permanent position. The Supervisor of the QC Data Monitoring and Reporting group will be responsible for...Apply For This Job