This is a 6 month contract position.
Position drives the planning of Working Cell Bank, Drug Substance, Drug Product and Finished Product production schedules for the internal and external manufacturing sites to ensure product needs of Commercial and Clinical Operations are met for all Complement products. Provides both short- and long-term planning oversight and optimization of product inventories, manages data, and provides reports to internal and external leaderships teams. The successful applicant will have very strong leadership competencies and capabilities and therefore possess the capability to progress through the organization into roles of increasing responsibility in the future.
• Provides short- and long-term planning oversight and optimization of inventories of working cell bank, drug substance, drug product and finished product in the relevant suppliers, countries and distribution centers, including New Product Introduction.
• To perform key scenario planning analysis based on supply chain challenges for GSC Leadership team review.
• Supports reconciliations for all stock locations and provides end of month data/reporting to Corporate Finance and External Audit Partners.
• Work closely with Demand planning team to understand sales forecasts, both performance against plan and anticipated changes, insuring inventory levels and production schedules can support market requirements.
• Monitors compliance to the plan across the entire supply network.
• Ensures data accuracy in all aspects of planning, as well as in the global planning ERP system.
• Support the design and implementation of Supply planning metrics.
• Ensuring compliance to Standard Operating Procedures and Good Distribution Practices.
• Third Level Degree qualification in a relevant discipline is desired.
• 6 years+ in Supply Planning or associated experience.
• Advanced level in MS Excel and intermediate level in other MS applications essential.
• OMP Plus Planning Software Experience essential.
• Advanced analytical skills and high attention to detail essential.
• Strong knowledge of Supply Chain Planning concepts and strategies.
• Prior experience with Advanced Supply Chain Planning Systems essential.
• Knowledge of planning processes and distribution planning principles.
• Ability to cope with fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
• Prior SAP functional skills are preferred but not essential.
• Familiarity with concepts of cGMP.
• Ability to communicate and lead cross functional projects.
Purpose: Responsible for Supply Logistics operations provided by Third Party Logistics Providers (3PL) in a cGMP environment. Responsibilities: • Manage...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This position is responsible to co-ordinate the shipping of bulk drug substance, drug product & finished products from internal...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a 6-month fixed term contract. The Procurement Specialist will be responsible for supporting execution of strategic direct...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract position. Reports to: Associate Director, Supply Chain Management – EPM and SAP. This...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The role works closely with all functions and in particular with Operations, Quality, Supply Chain and Finance teams as...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Reporting into the Director of Supply Logistics this role is responsible for the Warehouse, Transportation, Logistics and Trade Compliance...Apply For This Job