Exciting opportunities now exist on our Carlow Site for Project Engineers within our Carlow Project Engineering Group (CPEG), part of the larger Technical Engineering Department. Reporting to the Associate Director Technical Engineering (CPEG), as Project Engineer you will lead and manage multiple Technical Engineering projects from scope
development, design, build/install and qualify through to handover to operations for key Technical Engineering projects at Carlow. This includes but is not limited to Process improvements, capital projects and Lean projects across multi-disciplined functions which may also require global and network support and collaboration.
The suitable person will typically have prior related project engineering experience; ideally in manufacturing, preferably GMP Setting with process engineering and/or validation experience in a sterile manufacturing environment.
• Manage multiple projects at Carlow from scope development, design, build/install and qualify through to handover to operations for key Engineering projects at Carlow.
• Use scientific, product and process understanding as a basis for developing risk based approaches to investigations and troubleshooting that will feed into future projects.
• Develop project scope, cost and delivery time schedule for projects, working and collaborating closely with NPI leads to ensure integration into ongoing Validations and/or Technical transfers.
• Collaborate closely with cross functional teams to establish scope in improvement projects at Carlow as we ramp up to a fully commercial site.
• Be accountable for equipment design and qualification; assisting in C&Q execution planning; system boundary definition, system level and component criticality impact assessments, use of quality risk management, User Requirement Specs. And requirements traceability matrices, Document Mgt. Systems, FAT/SAT and C&Q protocol development, project implementation.
• Drive and support continuous improvement by active participation in projects, system failure investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control, and contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate.
• Act as a liaison with both global engineering services and facilities as well as specialist vendors to deliver projects on time and in full as required by the business.
• Comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions, ensuring consideration of the impact on GMP and compliance and decisions made. Accountable for compliance via documentation completion, risk assessments, closing out corrective action, participate in audits and inspections and proactively highlighting any issues around
• Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture in Carlow. Collaborate with multiple partners (e.g. Company network groups, third parties, vendors, quality, donor sites, Supply chain, IPT).
• Presentations and reporting out on progress of projects to stakeholder as required.
• Managing vendors for work on site ensuring compliance with safety and permitting requirements for all on site activities.
• May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or Other Technical discipline.
• Green Belt preferable.
• Considerable experience in a comparable role; would typically have experience operating as a senior professional and adding considerable value to the business.
• Would have engineering and/or validation experience in a sterile manufacturing environment and have a proven track record in leading a technical team through sustaining operations and technical transfer projects.
• Experience in leading through change would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices.
• In depth knowledge and experience of Sterile filling processes and equipment especially aseptic processing.
• Experience of executing and/or managing through equipment and process design and validation in a sterile environment.
• Excellent report, standards, policy writing skills required.
• Automation and MES knowledge.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job-related computer applications required.
• Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired.
• Experience in audit preparation and execution desired.
• Having a strong safety ethos.
• Have proven record of process improvement implementation.
• Have a proven record of project management of change in a commercial site.
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract role. Reporting to the Project Manager, as part of a multi-discipline team, specifically...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract. Purpose The Process Sciences team require a Technical Specialist with strong analytical and in process...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is a 11 months contract Drive compliance of the Companies Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The Project Manager is responsible for managing delivery of Project deliverables, the consistency, visualization and management of the project...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a contractor role running for 12 months. A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager...Apply For This Job
Project Engineer required for 12-month fixed-term contract. Responsibilities: Assist company project engineers with capital projects – PM and execution Capital...Apply For This Job