The project engineer will represent the client in accepting handover of systems and areas from the project delivery group. They will be responsible for tracking and ensuring that all outstanding issues are closed to design specification and the client’s standards on building fabric, clean room finishes, utilities and process systems in a biotech facility.
• Work with the project delivery team on closure of open items, prioritising items for closure and tracking completion.
• Liaise with Project Stakeholders including sponsors, system owners, Operators, Maintenance Engineers, Quality Department and others to ensure systems are complete to required standards.
• Review and understand facility design specifications.
• Ensure all the projects are delivered in compliance with all Regulatory and Legal requirements including, Quality (cGDP/GMP’s), EHS, Global Engineering, design & construction directives, requirements & procedures, and local regulatory requirements.
• Work with Engineering Documentation team to ensure that all engineering documentation is appropriately approved and filed.
• Reporting to Site Engineering Program Lead.
• 8-10 years of proven experience in Project management within Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences or Laboratory industries.
• Demonstrated ability to act as client’s representative and to build and sustain strong relationships with internal and external project stakeholders.
• Demonstrated abilities in project planning and scheduling, field coordination.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Organized work approach and ability to prioritize.
• Ability to identify and resolve construction problems that arise during project development and execution phases.
• Broad knowledge of Pharmaceutical facility design across clean rooms, utilities and process systems.
• Familiarity with life safety systems.
• Experience in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility is advantageous.
Purpose: Reporting to the Utilities Lead, the purpose of this role is to be a Process Engineer supporting the WWTP....Apply For This Job
Purpose: Process Sciences is a technical services department that deals with a range of scientific, technical, engineering and mathematical needs...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The purpose of the Head of PMO is to facilitate the implementation of the effective PMO, setting and ensuring...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The Project Manager will provide project execution support and expertise to a Vaccines manufacturing facility and other site colleagues...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: Developing and implementing a strategy for process data compilation from various platforms and aggregation of the data into a...Apply For This Job