The project engineer will represent the client in accepting handover of systems and areas from the project delivery group. They will be responsible for tracking and ensuring that all outstanding issues are closed to design specification and the client’s standards on building fabric, clean room finishes, utilities and process systems in a biotech facility.
• Work with the project delivery team on closure of open items, prioritising items for closure and tracking completion.
• Liaise with Project Stakeholders including sponsors, system owners, Operators, Maintenance Engineers, Quality Department and others to ensure systems are complete to required standards.
• Review and understand facility design specifications.
• Ensure all the projects are delivered in compliance with all Regulatory and Legal requirements including, Quality (cGDP/GMP’s), EHS, Global Engineering, design & construction directives, requirements & procedures, and local regulatory requirements.
• Work with Engineering Documentation team to ensure that all engineering documentation is appropriately approved and filed.
• Reporting to Site Engineering Program Lead.
• 8-10 years of proven experience in Project management within Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences or Laboratory industries.
• Demonstrated ability to act as client’s representative and to build and sustain strong relationships with internal and external project stakeholders.
• Demonstrated abilities in project planning and scheduling, field coordination.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Organized work approach and ability to prioritize.
• Ability to identify and resolve construction problems that arise during project development and execution phases.
• Broad knowledge of Pharmaceutical facility design across clean rooms, utilities and process systems.
• Familiarity with life safety systems.
• Experience in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility is advantageous.
Purpose: As part of this Technical Transfer Lead role, the Process Engineer will be responsible for the transfer of a...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Responsible for providing process, technical, and validation support operations including ongoing support of manufacturing processes and support for new...Apply For This Job
Purpose Dublin, Ireland has been chosen for the company’s first ever Large-Scale Mammalian-Based Drug Substance Facility. This facility will be...Apply For This Job
Purpose: A vacancy exists within our Site Projects Group for a Mechanical Project Engineer supporting site Capital & Expense projects....Apply For This Job
Purpose: Process Sciences is a technical services department that deals with a range of scientific, technical, engineering and mathematical needs...Apply For This Job