12750286 – Training Administrator – Dublin Contractor
12 month contract role.
The Training Administrator performs activities to support the facility.
• Creation and revision of company job roles.
• Assigning of job role to employees, creation and revision of learning activities.
• Management of training folders for all staff and contractors.
• Delivery of training if required.
• Support all internal / external inspections and audits on site.
• Ensure that all employees and relevant contractors have been assigned a Job Specific Curricula (JSC.)
• Management of training files for all employees and contractors.
• Maintain and update company for the site.
• Maintain training folders for all employees and contractors.
• Training delivery as required.
• Other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Preferred – Third level qualification, e.g. B.Sc. in science or related area.
• National second-level qualification e.g. Leaving Certificate is acceptable.
• A minimum of 3 years relevant experience within a similar or related field.
• Strong knowledge of cGMP requirements for pharmaceutical manufacturing and/or packaging required.
• Direct experience of GMP within a healthcare company is essential.
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
• Prior experience in the use of an LMS is desirable.
• Excellent interpersonal skills are required, as is the ability to communicate well, both verbally and written.
• The individual in this position is expected to represent the company’s interests, objectives and policies in a responsible and professional manner.
• Experience of manufacturing processes for pharmaceutical products and processes strongly desirable.