This is a 12 month contract
The Maintenance Planner will be responsible for the planning & scheduling of all scheduled & unplanned Maintenance Works in the Facility. The Maintenance Planner will schedule all works through the Computerised Maintenance Management System & will work closely with the Operations Scheduler.
• Facilitate Maintenance scheduling and planning using the computerized maintenance management system.
• Ensure the maintenance schedule is level loaded throughout the year.
• Prepare and schedule maintenance activities facilitating increased equipment reliability and productivity.
• Develop Maintenance KPI’s and maintain tracking tools to monitor department commitments and assignments related to compliance and quality systems.
• Develop detailed shutdown schedules with all stakeholders and track and report on progress during shutdown execution.
• Support the work of the Maintenance Team to achieve the plant objectives.
• Analyse data from the computerized maintenance management system and highlight opportunities for further improvement.
• Work with Maintenance Teams on all pre-planning tasks.
• Work with Engineering Stores to organise Spare Part Requirements.
• Responsible for all Vendor “Site Access Requirements”.
• BS degree with 2-4 years of relevant GMP experience or a minimum of 5 years of relevant Commercial GMP experience.
• The individual in this position is expected to have experience and an in depth understanding of Facilities & Maintenance Systems and Quality Systems for a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, including but not limited to, deviations, CAPAs, root cause analysis, training, and good documentation practices.
• The individual in this position will be familiar with and be able to present schedule proposals for Maintenance activities.
• The individual in this position will be able to organize his/her own work on a routine basis and requires minimal supervision. The individual must be able to provide updates and tracking on tasks.
• The individual in this position will be an SME in computerized maintenance management systems and have a detailed knowledge of Maintenance Best Practice.
• Good communication skills required, both verbal and written.
This is an 11 month contract Purpose The Engineering Department is seeking a Construction Supervisor to support site Capital and...Apply For This Job
This is an 18 month FTC. Purpose Provide maintenance and equipment support to the Laboratories. To assist teams, investigate, and...Apply For This Job