Four positions – Three eleven month maternity cover – One eleven month FTC.
The Analytical Sciences (AS) group require FOUR Technical Specialists with strong analytical experience to provide multidisciplinary expertise and technical support to the Analytical Sciences team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the effective and efficient running of analytical projects and will be active members within the wider Technology team to provide Technical support, guidance and expertise to ensure the success of the team. A high level of innovation, enthusiasm and drive will be required to deliver technical excellence for a number of analytical transfers, method development, method qualifications, and small scale process optimisation studies.
The Scientific Technical Specialist provides in-line technical support to ensure the continued manufacture and supply of quality pharmaceutical products in meeting the company priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan. This role is responsible for all aspects of method and equipment validation, assisting in the effective and efficient running of the method, equipment validation and small scale optimisation operations programs. In addition, providing on-going technical support to the site in the area of contamination control. Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
• Knowledgeable in protein chemistry and analytical techniques such as ELISA/Bioassay methods, Method validations, method transfers and Equipment qualifications in a GMP environment.
• Experience in Method Validation/ Method Transfers would be desirable
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting
• Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and site procedures.
• Lead and Participate in cross-functional projects, problem solving teams for troubleshooting, and investigations across site.
• Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc.
• Adhere to highest quality standards.
Purpose: This is a 12 month contract position. The Quality Specialist will support QRM and compliance activities as required for...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Managing and leading the QA Validation Oversight group who are responsible for the review and approval of Validation activities...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The CSV Engineer will be responsible for delivery of Automation and IT scope on one or more projects in...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract position. Reporting to the E&I Suite Team Lead, as part of a multi-discipline...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a 12 month contract position. As part of a significant expansion of the site, an exciting opportunity...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Lead Process Performance Qualification of New Product Introductions and site transfers to the Fill Finish Sector on site in...Apply For This Job