Provide technical expertise within Engineering group to deliver the maintenance program for side wide electrical and life safety systems and its associated infrastructure. Assist with capital project delivery and vendor service contracts.
• Participate in electrical walkdowns for new projects to ensure compliance with company standards.
• Review maintenance & project technical information including “Turn Over Documentation,” correctives, work orders and safety assessments to ensure documentation is accurate.
• Drive the on boarding on new equipment and ensure maintenance plans are updated as per manufactures recommendations.
• Updating of system descriptions & work routine as required for new project equipment /systems.
• Delivery of company in-house electrical improvement projects with maintenance contractor & system vendors.
• Attend both project & maintenance meetings as required.
• Resolve issues and escalate risks in a timely fashion to the relevant on-site stakeholders.
• Comply with the current company’s Manufacturing Division, Quality and EHS Management System requirements, as relevant to the project and commercial operations.
• Diploma or Degree qualification or equivalent.
• 2-5 Years’ Experience in electrical systems such as Main LV distribution, Life safety systems, security systems and equipment integration.
• Evidence of continuous professional development is desirable.
• 2-5 Years technical experience delivering electrical maintenance and projects.
• Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices.
• Report, standards, policy writing skills required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job-related computer applications.
• Delivery of safety, performance and quality goals.
• Demonstrated site operations project experience, from capital project to continuous support to manufacturing operations.
• Proven track-record in delivering results in a world-class supply organisation.
• A career history in pharma/medical devices/food industry (ideally working with support utilities) and familiarity with a highly regulated environment.
• Experience of working in a cross functional environment.
• Positive, flexible action-oriented attitude.
Purpose: The Controls Engineer will execute projects in a fast paced, multi-disciplined, cross-functional team environment. Responsibilities: Manage production and the...Apply For This Job
Purpose: A vacancy exists within the Engineering Department for an Electrical Project Engineer supporting site Capital & Expense projects on...Apply For This Job