Provide technical expertise within Engineering group to deliver the maintenance program for side wide utilities systems and its associated infrastructure. Assist with capital project delivery and vendor service contracts.
• Participate in equipment walkdowns for new projects to ensure compliance with company standards.
• Review maintenance & project technical information including “Turn Over Documentation,” correctives, work orders and safety assessments to ensure documentation is accurate.
• Drive the on boarding on new equipment and ensure maintenance plans are updated as per manufactures recommendations.
• Updating of system descriptions & work routine as required for new project equipment /systems.
• Delivery of company in-house utilities improvement projects with maintenance contractor & system vendors.
• Attend both project & maintenance meetings as required.
• Resolve issues and escalate risks in a timely fashion to the relevant on-site stakeholders.
• Comply with the current company’s Manufacturing Division, Quality and EHS Management System requirements, as relevant to the project and commercial operations.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Diploma or Degree qualification or equivalent.
• 2-5 Years’ Experience in utilities systems and equipment integration.
• Evidence of continuous professional development is desirable.
• 2-5 Years technical experience delivering utilities maintenance and projects.
• Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices.
• Report, standards, policy writing skills required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job-related computer applications.
• Delivery of safety, performance and quality goals.
• Demonstrated site operations project experience, from capital project to continuous support to manufacturing operations.
• A career history in pharma/medical devices/food industry (ideally working with support utilities) and familiarity with a highly regulated environment.