This is an 11 month contract position.
This role is part of the Technical Operations team who support the site with bringing new equipment/ chemicals/ methods/products on site. The Technical Operations team also run a fully functional small-scale process laboratory. The successful candidate will need to solve problems and to anticipate and minimise workplace safety and environmental risks. We are interested in a candidate who can effectively prioritise, ensure regulatory and EHS standards compliance, drive continuous performance improvement efforts and maintain audit readiness within the Technical Operations Department.
• Provides weekly compliance metric updates within the Technical Operations department.
• Provides support for management of change, incident investigation, EHS standards compliance, auditing and capital project work as assigned within the Technical Operations department.
• Leads and supports EHS standards compliance and audit readiness within Technical Operations department.
• Assures completion of regulatory submissions and notifications required to maintain compliance with national EHS requirements.
• Demonstrates collaboration with site colleagues to ensure a safe by choice culture Drives EHS improvements with clear outcomes.
• Bachelor’s Degree required in Engineering or Science; Safety or Environmental related technical discipline is an advantage.
• Preferred proficiency in the areas of environmental compliance and critical thinking, project management, problem solving.
Full Time Permanent Position. Responsibilities: Active Implementation and development of EHSS Management system for Waterford facility operations. Work with the...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract role. An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Process Safety Engineer at our...Apply For This Job