This is an 11 month contract position.
Reporting to the Capital Projects Automation Lead, specifically responsible for Automation Systems delivery. This candidate will be required to work closely with the AIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
• As the Automation Engineer for the project you will work with other Automation resources, Automation vendors and partners to deliver automation systems on time and within budget.
• Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables, compliant with company standards, including but not limited to:
Requirements Traceability Matrix.
Test specification/test script.
• Work closely with vendors of Automation equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new Automation equipment with existing site systems, incl. MES and PI Historian.
• Work closely with the QA-IT and CSV functions and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
• Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs to ensure company requirements and standards are met.
• Follow project schedules and document trackers to assist in the management and control of project deliverables.
• Participate in Automation meetings and support relevant program meetings.
• Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
• Ensure Automation compliance with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
• Minimum of 6-8+ years’ experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Strong experience in the following systems: Siemens PLC, SCADA and HMIs, Siemens TIA portal.
• Knowledge of and experience with the following systems would be advantageous; Simatic Logon, Siemens PM server, OSISoft PI, RT Reports, PasX MES.
• The successful candidate may be required to attend periodic meetings or testing at vendor premises as required.
• Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written.)
• Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
• Previous experience of Oral Solid Dose manufacturing will be advantageous.
• Previous experience of high containment manufacturing will be advantageous.
• Fluent in English, written and verbal.
Purpose: This is a permanent position. The Software Quality Assurance Manager will manage Software Quality Assurance activities and resources associated...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Configure and maintain QC Systems applications. Processes system change control, documents configuration, writes test plans, works as part of...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11-month contract. This role will support the Quality Control SDWT/Hub for testing of incoming raw materials,...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a 6 month fixed term contract. Automation Engineer required for a leading Bio facility in Meath to...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a 6 month contract. The role is defined as Mid-level to Senior Deskside Support Analysts who will...Apply For This Job