This is an 11 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Manufacturing System Lead, specifically responsible for Automation Systems delivery. This candidate will be required to work closely with the AIT teams responsible for the delivery of Automation projects and with vendors / partners in support of these project activities. The candidate will provide day to day support functions to Operations. The candidate will fulfil Automation Department roles.
• As the Automation Engineer where support is provided to projects you will work with other Automation resources, Automation vendors and partners to deliver automation systems on time and within budget.
• Provide support functions to Operations such as fault including fault diagnosis and remediation activities.
• Provide support of Department activities such as user additions / removals; Preventative Maintenance and Periodic Reviews of PLC systems.
• Develop SDLC deliverables, compliant with company standards, including but not limited to:
Requirements Traceability Matrix.
Test specification/test script.
• Work closely with vendors of Automation equipment to ensure project deliverables meet requirements.
• Work closely with the QA-IT and CSV functions and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
• Participate in Automation Department team meetings.
• Ensure Automation compliance with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
• Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Strong experience in the following systems: Siemens PLC, SCADA and HMIs, Siemens TIA portal.
• Knowledge of and experience with the following systems would be advantageous; Simatic Logon, Siemens PM server, OSISoft PI, RT Reports, PasX MES.
• Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written.)
• Previous experience of API and/or Oral Solid Dose manufacturing will be advantageous.
• Fluent in English, written and verbal.
Purpose: This is a 6 month fixed term contract. Automation Engineer required for a leading Bio facility in Meath to...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract position. The successful candidate will join the QA IT team to provide independent...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 8 month contract position. Reporting to the DeltaV Workstream Lead. The Automation Engineer will be responsible...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a maternity cover contract position. Reporting to the MES Lead, The MES Engineer will have responsible for...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Provide hands-on end user support, administration, installation, and issue resolution for GxP controlled laboratory equipment, servers, desktops and software...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract position. Reporting to the Automation & IT Project Manager, specifically responsible for Implementation...Apply For This Job