This is an 8 month contract position.
Reporting to the DeltaV Workstream Lead. The Automation Engineer will be responsible for the development of key documentation, test protocols, and for ensuing adherence GAMP practices. This candidate will be required to work closely with the site AIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
• The Senior DeltaV engineer will be responsibility to the delivery, and qualification of DeltaV Process Areas.
• Be part of the DeltaV team contributing to the completion of a large-scale project.
• Support the project on a day to day basis for the DeltaV System including: Design and test documentation generation, reviewing and approving.
• Supporting of PLC system interfacing with the DCS system.
• Design, Review, Approve SDLC deliverables, compliant with company standards, to ensure consistent implementation of the validation strategy, including but not limited to:
Requirements Traceability Matrix.
Test specification/test script.
• Work closely with QAIT and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
• Participate in Hardware and Software FATs.
• Provide input to the development of realistic project schedules and document trackers.
• Work closely with suppliers / integrators to ensure compliance with company standards.
• Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
• Liaise with the various stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties in relation to AIT validation requirements.
• Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
• Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Working knowledge of GAMP5.
• Excellent knowledge of DeltaV.
• Knowledge of the following systems beneficial: PLC/SCADA and OSI PI.
• Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written.)
• Fluent in English, written and verbal.
Purpose: This is an 11 month fixed term contract. Reporting to the Manufacturing System Lead, specifically responsible for Automation Systems...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract position. Reporting to the Capital Projects Automation Lead, specifically responsible for Automation Systems...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Configure and maintain QC Systems applications. Processes system change control, documents configuration, writes test plans, works as part of...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a maternity cover contract position. Reporting to the MES Lead, The MES Engineer will have responsible for...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract position. The successful candidate will join the QA IT team to provide independent...Apply For This Job