This is an 11 month contract position. This is a shift role.
Responsible for generating and expediting review and approval processes for IPT GMP documentation including but not limited to Quality Notifications, CAPA close out records, IPT Standard Operating Procedures and Standard Work Instructions and change controls. Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with the company’s requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers.
• Support manufacturing activities through documentation generation, equipment and process investigations associated with non-GMP activities and completion of quality notifications. Provide input to the MES development process team on technical aspects of MES functionality and serve as MES SME within IPT.
• Be a document system expert; this will include document review, approval and document system work flow expedition. Format, write, deliver and review necessary documentation in line with the standard approval process, and facilitate others to do so. Documents will include SOP’s, SWI’s, training documents, and change controls.
• Support operation activities through documentation generation, filing, tracking, auditing and efficient maintenance of all associated databases including the maintenance, auditing and archiving of the process documentation system.
• Support Batch release through timely Quality Notification completion, Interim/summary report generation; meeting batch release requirements.
• Raise CAPA’s and conduct investigations. Raise and investigate quality notifications using standard tools and methods, to resolve system issues e.g. FMEA, Fishbone diagrams, 5 why’s etc.; implement subsequent corrective action through the change management system.
• Complete Customer complaint investigations and Change Controls and ensure they are closed out to support production activities in a timely manner in conjunction with the SCM team.
• Required to comply with the company’s Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
• Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture in Carlow.
• May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
• Assist in the management and/or assignment of IPT training if required.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other Technical discipline.
• Relevant experience and a particular skill set in their area of expertise that adds value to the business; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting.
• SAP knowledge and experience required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job related computer applications required.
• Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices.
• Report, standards, policy writing skills required.
• Equipment and process validation.
• Sterile filling processes and equipment.
• Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired.
Purpose: Supports the Process Sciences Department through process monitoring and statistics. To establish, organise and maintain effective statistics and data...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11-month contract. Responsible for providing process, technical, and validation support operations including ongoing support of manufacturing...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract position. Responsibilities: • Provide significant fill-finish technical expertise to support all aspects of the...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Lead a team to manage all activities to ensure that manufacturing processes are supported. Responsible to support the Process...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract position. A fantastic and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Project Manager....Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a 12 month contract position. The Senior Specialist Technical Services has primary responsibility for providing technical support...Apply For This Job