This is an 11 month contract role.
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Quality Control Laboratory Operations Stability Analyst in the Laboratory Operations SDWT. This role will be responsible for Quality Control Stability and associated laboratory activities in Meath.
• Support activities including general lab readiness, audit readiness in compliance with GMP requirements.
• Be part of a motivated and high performing team.
• Contribute to a continuous improvement environment and bring problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
• Demonstrate a commitment to learning and personal development.
• Consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators.
• Operate to the highest standards of Safety, Quality and Compliance.
• Author, Review and Approve Stability Protocols and Stability Reports.
• Develop and enroll Stability Programs on LIMS.
• Perform stability pulls as per Stability schedule.
• Aliquot stability pulls in a timely manner and deliver to the relevant testing Laboratory.
• Collate stability data in relevant stability reports.
• Perform trending in a timely manner.
• Assist in laboratory investigations as appropriate.
• Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical.)
• 2-4 years experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry.
• Preferably Lean Six Sigma experience.
• Ability to think logically and be proactive under pressure.
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative in a constructive manner.
• Flexible and self-motivated.
This is an 11-month contract. Purpose: The role of Quality Control (QC) Instrumentation Systems Specialist operates as part of a...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11-month contract. This position requires someone with strong technical knowledge and experience in Chemistry analytical methods...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is 2 cycle shift. 20% shift allowance. This is an 11-month contract initially. We seek a QC Technician...Apply For This Job
Purpose: 2 positions – both 11 month contracts. The Vaccines Operations team are currently recruiting for a Technical Specialist to...Apply For This Job
This is a 12- month contractor role with our client in Athlone. Purpose: Quality Control is a growing department with...Apply For This Job
This is a 23 month FTC. Shift work required. Purpose: The Analytical Sciences Department is responsible for the Analytical Method...Apply For This Job