The Bioprocess Engineer is responsible for introducing new processes and/or products (product transfer). The Bioprocess Engineer will develop and transfer knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, Change Management and Inclusion. Steer and/or participate in cross-functional investigations on problems/deviations-including defining corrective and preventive actions.
- Responsible for the use of process engineering systems and approaches for equipment design, specification and performance, generation of technical reports, process modelling, risk management and integration of process equipment systems.
- Acting as system owner and subject matter expert (SME) to support Tech Transfer, investigations and using risk management techniques to prioritize activities and initiatives.
- Ongoing optimization of process equipment and development of future breakthrough business solutions will be key focus areas.
- Work as part of a team of engineers who will be responsible for ownership and management of generation and change of the electronic batch records, identifying equipment, recipe and process improvements and managing and controlling changes in these areas .
- The Senior Bioprocess Engineer will lead significant projects and play a key role in the coaching and development of the Manufacturing Technical Operations Team .
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelors Level 8 degree in a technical field (engineering or science) or equivalent.
- 5-8 years’ experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry desirable with experience with automated systems (PAS, MES) highly desired.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and know when to escalate for resolution.
- Proven ability working cross functionally delivering technical solutions to manufacturing issues.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
This is an 8 month contract with a view to extension Purpose Reporting to the DeltaV Workstream Lead, the Automation...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a 12 month contract role. Responsibilities: • Support Qualification of new equipment into commercial manufacturing • Execute...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The Scientific Technical Specialist provides in-line technical support to ensure the continued manufacture and supply of quality pharmaceutical products...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month contract. Purpose: Provide process engineering services in support of the design, construction, commissioning and qualification...Apply For This Job
Purpose: We are looking for an accountable project engineer to deliver a diverse project portfolio assignment to join our Global...Apply For This Job
This is an 8 month contract with a view to extension Purpose We are looking for an accountable project engineer...Apply For This Job