This is an 11 month contract
This individual will work within the supply chain Materials and SAP team at the company. They will be responsible for initiating and managing supplier complaints. This requires review and progress of the complaints at the site cross functional MRB meeting and liaising with Supplier Performance and Development Management (SD&PM) team and the Supplier for investigation completion. The final supplier quality report for the investigation will be completed by the supplier complaint process steward for review and sign-off. Relationship development with key site suppliers and SD&PM for efficient issue resolution ensures on-time complaint close out.
Material management process also includes the management of supplier change notifications and the new material introduction process.
Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with Company requirements to ensure compliance, safety, and reliable supply to our customers.
• Responsible for the processing of supplier complaints, ensuring that they are raised investigated and closed in accordance with site and global procedures. This includes the resolution of the inventory associated with supplier complaint and requiring certificate of destruction / discards as required.
• The creation and maintenance of Approved Material files including Material Specification and purchasing, and distribution documentation as required. Assist in changes to existing materials or suppliers on site. This involves close collaboration with the Technical Engineering, IPT and Quality teams. Coordinates and facilitates the Material Review board Cross Functional Assessment team.
• Management and ownership of site Corrective Actions, Deviations and Change controls related to Supplier complaints.
• Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with Company’s
requirements to ensure compliance, safety, and reliable supply to our customers. • Drive compliance with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and good documentation practices (GDP) in the performance of day-to-day activities and all applicable job functions. Target Right First Time (RFT), 100% of the time.
• Drive continuous improvement by leading and active participation in investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control, and contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate. Manage root cause analysis of issues, using standard tools and methods, to resolve associated issues e.g., Fishbone diagrams, 5 why’s etc.; oversee and implement subsequent corrective action through the change management system.
• Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture in the company.
• May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or Other Technical discipline SAP Knowledge essential
• Experience supporting quality related issues
• Experience working with quality management systems
• Change Control/ Change Management experience preferable
• Green Belt preferable
• Considerable experience in a comparable role; contributing to the business at a directional, strategic level; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting
• Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
• Understanding of business and operations management models and their application
• Ability to complete investigations and excellent report writing skills
• Excellent use of Excel and generation of report / standards and policy writing skills required
• Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired
• Having a strong safety ethos
Purpose: Works collaboratively and develops extensive knowledge of processes to analyse the flow of work. Organises and drives various improvement...Apply For This Job
Purpose This position is responsible to co-ordinate the shipping of finished products from internal and external manufacturing sites to primary...Apply For This Job
Purpose This an 11 month contract This individual will work within the supply chain Materials and SAP team at this...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Organize and drive various improvement initiatives within the operation. Work collaboratively and develop extensive knowledge of processes to analyse...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract position and will be on-site. Reports to: Associate Director, Supply Chain Management –...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract position. Reports to: Associate Director, Supply Chain Management – EPM and SAP. This...Apply For This Job