Reporting to the Technical Lead, supporting delivery of OEM and\or DeltaV scope on the project(s).
This candidate will be required to work closely with the teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
• Develop and/or review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables, compliant with the companies standards.
• Work with OEM and\or DeltaV vendor in development of systems architecture, specifications, controls strategies, sequence of operations through all design stages
• Work closely with the Quality function to ensure compliance with the companies Quality standards.
• Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
• Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
• Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
• Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
• Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or the Life Sciences.
• 7-10 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Fluent in English, written and verbal.
• Experience in the commissioning of DeltaV site at a GMP manufacturing site.
• Technical proficiency on controls systems including familiarity with control panels, networking, panel/field wiring and PLC control systems.
• Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
This is a 12-month contract. Purpose: Responsible for Automation portfolio delivery to schedule in line with project needs. The ‘portfolio’...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension Purpose To work with the Automation Team to provide...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is an 11 month contract The OEM Area lead will drive the development and provision of all associated...Apply For This Job
This is a 6-month contract position. Purpose: The role is required to provide ongoing support and maintenance of Quality IT...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Senior OEM Engineer, reporting to the site AIT OEM Lead, specifically responsible for OEM Systems. This candidate will be...Apply For This Job