This is an 11 month contract
The PMO Program Coordinator will be responsible for driving the Operational Readiness of the Carlow Expansion including New Production, Utilities and Warehousing. The Program Executive will also maintain a thorough knowledge of project activities, short and long-term business priorities, and objectives through regular communication with other functions.
• Provide status updates on a regular basis to functional directors and project leadership on Operational readiness workstream performance.
• Implementation of program risk management process to identify Risks and Opportunities related to activities – work with Area Owners and SME’s to develop contingency, remediation, modification or replacement activities.
• Oversight and control of budget for activities post OQ, including resources, materials and other expense requirements.
• Participate in, contribute, and influence, the development of project schedules, identifying Key Deliverables to use in the planning function for the program.
• Collaborate with all the site functional areas and other support teams.
• Build the process, toolkits /checklists, and schedule required by the team to actively carryout a successful start-up of the facility.
• Drive and develop core planning meetings, with the necessary agenda, input and outputs. Leading through a visual, metric driven approach with the teams
• Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to develop plans with a medium to long-term forward view and associated daily delivery plans.
• Drive visible performance management, use KPI’s to track progress, monitoring actual performance versus plan promoting awareness to drive improvement. Identify areas of opportunity and prepare specific action plans.
• Develop, model and implement strategies to improve scheduling capability and adherence and integration with other project phases. • Work with Project Schedulers (Pre and Post OQ) to coordinate the integration of CQV and operational readiness project schedules via Primavera P6 and MS Excel.
• Work with the construction, C+Q and Operational Readiness workstream teams on schedule integration, identification of threats to the Program and mitigations identification.
• Develop critical path analysis and scenario production for time reduction within critical path Develop and drive the operational readiness planning for the site from OQ phase to filing.
• Report of project progress, schedule opportunities and mitigations as required to management.
• Science or Engineering qualification or Equivalent.
• 5 years’ + experience in Program/Project Management (ideally within the pharmaceutical industry).
• Expertise in Project and Program Execution.
• Should be proficient with MS WORD/PowerPoint/Visio/Microsoft Project to create documents and presentations.
• Knowledge of Primavera P6 preferred.
• Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills and ability to communicate to multiple levels within company.
• Solid collaborative skills, to be able to work in a diverse organisation.
• Strong networking skills within peer and other working groups.
• Readiness to contribute to the creation and development of our new site culture.
• Ability to manage broad range of stakeholders.
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract role. Reporting to the Project Manager, as part of a multi-discipline team, specifically...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Supports the Process Sciences Department through process monitoring and statistics. To establish, organise and maintain effective statistics and data...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The Project Manager is responsible for managing delivery of Project deliverables, the consistency, visualization and management of the project...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension Purpose To provide process engineering services in support of...Apply For This Job
Purpose: To provide Project Manager Support to the Technical Operations Team for 11 months, giving support to the Product Deletions...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month contract initially. Purpose: The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record...Apply For This Job