This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension
You will be a member of the Automation & PI/MES team reporting to the Site Manufacturing Systems Lead, specifically responsible for both project support and faultfinding / support of production upsets in shop floor systems. You will be required to work closely with the Operating Areas, Automation and IT team, vendors and above site support CoEs.
• Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables, compliant with company standards:
• Requirements Specifications
• Requirements Traceability Matrix
• Functional Specifications
• Design Specifications
• Test specifications/test scripts
• Work closely with MES and PI Historian vendors & SMEs to ensure deliverables meet
project requirements, including the interfacing of Automation equipment
• Liaise with above-site CoE support teams for key shop floor applications
• Work closely with the Quality and CSV functions and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
• Follow project schedules and document trackers to assist in the management and control of project deliverables.
• Management of configuration changes and introduction of new components on MES / OSISoft PI shop floor system
• Provide day to day support to Operating Areas for key shop floor systems MES and OSISoft PI, including any relevant shop floor hardware
• Ensure adherence with standards, following business processes in the execution and support of OSISoft PI and MES
• Liaise with stakeholders to ensure clear communication between all parties.
• Ensure compliance with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
• Fluent in English, written and verbal.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Working knowledge/experience of
• PAS-X MES or other MES system
• OSI PI Data Historian, Asset Framework/Event Frames and PI interface technologies
• RT Reports
• SCADA applications Kepware, FactoryTalk preferred but not required
• Knowledge of DCS, BAS systems preferred but not required
• Shop Floor Hardware configuration – Label Printers, Scanners, Tablets
• Usual place of work will be on site. Hybrid working arrangement
would be possible but ability to attend site at short notice would be required
• Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Degree Qualification ideally in a related Automation, Engineering, Computer or other Technical Discipline
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension Purpose Our client requires an MES Specialist to provide...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The role is required to lead and execute the rollout of the Company corporate version of Waters NuGenesis 8...Apply For This Job
This is a six month contract Purpose Reporting to the MES Lead, The MES Engineer will have responsible for supporting...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Generate/ update, execute, review and approve Computer System Validation (CSV) documentation deliverables as part of a multi-disciplinary team of...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract Responsibilities • Partner with the QC Business/System Owners to assess current state and execute...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension Purpose The MES Application Engineer is responsible for supporting...Apply For This Job