This is an 11 month contract.
The Technical Specialist is responsible for actively participating in the Tier process to manage technical projects and proactively manage and resolve issues before they impact the business priorities.
The Technical Specialist will be an active member within the cross functional Restructuring Group providing support and guidance and will strive for technical excellence to ensure the success of the product deletions. The Technical Specialist will model the company’s leadership behaviours and understand the MPS principles to drive a culture of continuous improvement building a High Performance Organisation.
The Technical Specialist will participate and comply with the company’s Manufacturing Division Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant. This role reports to the Restructuring Group Team/Project Lead
•Support the deletion of legacy products and decommissioning of associatedequipment, systems and areas.
•Updating/deletion of documents through the MIDAS system.
•Preparation of change control documentation on TrackWise System.
•Tracking of GCM tasks on TrackWise System.
•Processing of documentation through the Change Control System.
•Regular updates to Tier boards with various metric information such as Incidents,Investigations, CAPAs, GCM tasks, EHS actions, Safety metrics, etc.
•Generation and control of Purchase Orders on SAP.
•Provide ongoing coaching and support to the cross functional team members, toshare their technical knowledge and promote best practices.
•Ensure supply of high quality product by providing technical and scientific productand process support to maximise process performance (product lifecyclemanagement, continuous process improvement initiatives, etc.)
•Provide technical stewardship, equipment resource planning and validationschedule.
•Ensure highest quality & compliance standards.
•Provide technical expertise and leadership within a wide range of technical projectswithin the Restructuring Group, such as decontamination of equipment, changecontrol management/support, product deletion, decommissioning, data archival(hard and soft copy) etc.
• Degree in Science or Engineering discipline (preferably MSc.)
• 3-5 years experience, at least 3 years of which have been in the pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in a technical role in a pharmaceutical manufacturing GMP environment.
• Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies, with an understanding of regulatory and validation requirements.
• Experience in product technical / scientific support.
• Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. engineering, manufacturing, quality, technical support, etc.)
• Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus.
• Experience managing and leading projects.
• Providing SME level support.
• Demonstrated ability to realize improvement initiatives through leadership of teams.
• Demonstrated high level of problem solving and facilitation skills.
• Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams.
• Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
• Desirable Six Sigma Green Belt.
• Desirable Project Management qualification, e.g.PMP.
Purpose: 11 month contract There are 4 broad technical areas that will require the leadership of experienced, energetic and committed...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month contract. Purpose: The contract position of a Controlled Temperature Units (CTU) PQ (Performance Qualification) Lead...Apply For This Job
Purpose: As a Validation Engineer you will be responsible for commissioning, qualification and validation activities complying with Engineering and Validation...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month contract with an excellent salary on offer. Purpose: The contract position of a Clean Wet...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a 10 month contract position. The Analytical Development and Commercialisation (ADC) department is responsible for all analytical...Apply For This Job