This is an 11 month contract role.
Working as part of the Engineering Centre of Excellence, this position will directly support the Engineering Team and the wider business in the start-up of our State-of-the-Art Biologics facility.
• Act as system owner / subject matter expert for Electrical Systems on site:
Oversight on operation and maintenance of electrical infrastructure.
Oversight on operation and maintenance of life safety systems.
Management of electrical systems documentation.
Support electrical integration of facility construction and capital projects.
Support reliability management strategy for electrical infrastructure.
• Coordinate and execute gap assessments of current processes against relevant corporate Engineering and EHS standards and industry best practices; identify remediation and ongoing improvement actions and drive to completion.
• Act as site system owner / subject matter expert for application of corporate electrical-related engineering and facility design standards to site.
• Develop and implement safe systems of work for work processes involving electrical systems and electrical services in support of the permit to work process – Control of Hazardous Energies, LOTO, safety device bypass, energized electrical work.
• Audit compliance with safe systems of work.
• Develop and maintain electrical engineering aspects of the site Business Continuity Plan, ensuring a highly resilient electrical infrastructure is maintained. Identify and implement process and equipment / facility improvements to control business risks.
• Support the Energy and Sustainability programme by identifying and implementing electricity conservation projects.
• Liaise with corporate and Ireland-site colleagues on the application of the relevant EHS and engineering standards; take part in cross-site teams to support standardised application across sites.
• Act as engineering representative on relevant cross functional site projects.
• Provide relevant coaching, training and support to colleagues.
• Lead and support relevant site investigations, identifying root cause and measures to prevent recurrence.
• 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
• At least 6-8 years relevant experience in biotechnology, pharmaceutical industry or equivalent.
• In-depth knowledge of safety and engineering standards and best practices.
• Experience in executing risk assessments.
• Experience in the management of safe systems of work.
• Understanding of the principles of Business Continuity and the application to a pharmaceutical manufacturing site.
• Experience in investigation and problem solving using structured problem-solving techniques.
• Proven experience in implementing change and project management.
• The ability to think logically and work proactively under pressure.
• The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative in a constructive manner.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is an 11 month contract Purpose The Engineering Department is seeking a Construction Supervisor to support site Capital and...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract. The Engineering Department is seeking an Electrical Project Engineer to support site Capital...Apply For This Job
This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension Purpose Our client requires an Electrical and BMS Construction...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities This is a permanent role • Manage and control all aspects of facilities electrical services, so that all facilities...Apply For This Job