This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension
• Souring and procurement of Analytical Laboratory instrumentation
• Responsible for the execution of the yearly Laboratory Capital Equipment Installation plan
• Responsible for the generation and completion of SDLC Validation documentation for new equipment and COTS based computerised system introduced to the site
• Maintaining Analytical Laboratory instrumentation in validated state to support testing activities in accordance with site schedules and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Support the introduction of new technology and instrumentation to the site with a focus on Data Integrity principles.
• Responsible for the decommissioning of all equipment as appropriate.
• Be part of a dynamic team responsible for Data Integrity requirements for all computerised and non-computerised systems across all the laboratories.
• Aid in the resolution of issues that may arise during laboratory instrument qualification and use
• Participate in assigned improvement projects.
• Applications are invited from candidates who have a degree in Science (Chemistry, Physics or related Life Science) and/or relevant experience.
• Have knowledge of GMP standards
• Have knowledge Laboratory safety standards
• Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong documentation skills are required.
• Must be motivated, focused and technically strong.
• To perform instrument maintenance and troubleshooting
• To maintain accurate records in compliance with GMP expectations
• To understand and internalise procedures relevant to GMP operations
• Technical lab skills (precision, etc)
• Communication – written, oral
• Team and interpersonal skills
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract. This is a contract based role for a QC Laboratory Technician, as part...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a 10 month contract position. The Analytical Development and Commercialisation (ADC) department is responsible for all analytical...Apply For This Job
Purpose: 11 month contract There are 4 broad technical areas that will require the leadership of experienced, energetic and committed...Apply For This Job
This is a 12- month contract with our pharma client in Dublin. Purpose: This role requires a minimum of 3...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract. The Technical Specialist is responsible for actively participating in the Tier process to...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is a 12 month contract The Validation & Technical Standards Individual Contributor will be responsible for developing Validation...Apply For This Job