This is an 11 month contract role.
Works collaboratively and develops extensive knowledge of processes to analyse the flow of work. Organises and drives various improvement initiatives within the IPT department.
• Develops and supports systems to foster accountability and recognition of continuous improvement efforts.
• Develops the Continuous Improvement capabilities of the organization by creating and deploying training for employees.
• Facilitates and supports cross-functional Kaizen, continuous improvement projects, and structured problem solving activities that are working to eliminate waste.
• Identifies areas of opportunity by evaluating performance metrics and managers the implementation of remediation.
• Prepares, distributes & presents projects status reports to project team members and management.
• Assembles and assesses operational data and reports on board operating performance through a functional report.
• Provide cross functional support on all elements of the Lean Toolkit including Value Stream and
• Process Mapping, Standardized Work, Tier Process, 5S Work Place organization, Kaizen, 7 Wastes identification etc.
• Proven experience and track record in driving rapid improvement projects through the use of Kaizen and/or project teams.
• Deploy statistical techniques and expertise to provide support and technical mentoring on the Key Six Sigma tools and Methodologies such as DMAIC, Product and Process FMEA, Gage R&R, DOE, Hypothesis Testing, Stability and Capability testing etc., proven track record in transforming real world problem into statistics and resolving successfully.
• Drive a Problem Solving culture by demonstrating strong problem solving skills, leading and active participation in system failure investigations and subsequent Root Cause Analysis, using standard tools and methods e.g. FMEA, Fishbone diagrams, 5 WHY’s Hypothesis testing etc. to resolve issues and provide permanent corrective actions.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a related discipline
• Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience required.
• Reports, standards, policy writing skills required
• Sterile filling processes and equipment an advantage
• Proficiency in MS and job related computer applications required.
Purpose: The Scientific Technical Specialist provides in-line technical support to ensure the continued manufacture and supply of quality pharmaceutical products...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension Purpose To provide process engineering services in support of...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension Purpose The Process Support Specialist will be responsible for...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract role. An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Process Safety Engineer at our...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The Project Manager is responsible for managing delivery of Project deliverables, the consistency, visualization and management of the project...Apply For This Job