This is a 9 month contract
The QA Doc Specialist Supply Chain role will involve continued development of the facility’s Quality Assurance material qualification strategy, ensuring the processes conform to the company’s policies and comply with cGMPs, Health Agency regulations and all other applicable governing regulations, with the mission and ambition to manufacture breakthrough medicines from Ireland for patients around the world. Close collaboration with high performance talent from the company’s global team and the biotechnology industry to develop and execute multiple Quality Assurance systems and processes will be key, and the successful candidate will inspire his/her team to build the future of the company’s biologics through a Quality culture that delivers unconstrained supply, that is Right First Time to patients worldwide. Providing training and guidance on the interpretation and implementation of the company’s policies and regulatory requirements will also be key priorities for the QA Doc Specialist Supply Chain. Throughout the development of the new facility, the successful candidate will focus on supply chain compliance, incoming material qualification, review and approval of supplier documentation.
• Be involved in material qualification though gathering, review and approval of supplier documentation.
• Be responsible for the assembly of material qualification packs for new identified materials.
• Be involved in the quality aspects of receipt and release of incoming materials for the site.
• Raise and manage change controls that reflect the suppliers’ changes – to ensure that changes are communicated, evaluated, risk-assessed, and implemented in a manner consistent with the company’s policies.
• Participate in Material Review Board activities to control such activities.
• Raise and manage supplier complaints to assess and resolve issues with incoming materials; work with the supplier to prevent future reoccurrences.
• Manage or participate in Supply Chain-focused and cross-departmental projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Automation, Engineering or in a relevant discipline, the successful candidate will also ideally have a proven track record in delivering excellence. The candidate will also show ambition and drive to develop and advance their career within the company.
• This role requires a Material Documentation QA Specialist with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance or Supply Chain, Pharmaceutical, Vaccine or Biological Operations, or Technical Operations.
• A self-starter and results-focussed, the successful candidate will have strong contemporary knowledge of relevant cGMPs, regulations and current industry trends.
• The motivation to be an inspiring member of a high performing team.
• The desire to continuously learn, improve and develop.
• A great communicator, decisive decision maker and proven ability to deliver excellence.
• Confidence to direct off-site suppliers to the project, willingness to support the team and a laser light focus to deliver excellence.
• Strong contemporary knowledge of relevant cGMPs, regulations and current industry trends.
• Experience with new product introductions and/or process qualification/technology transfer.
Purpose This is an 11 month contract Supports the manufacturing process by leading investigation of component/material quality issues – work...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The Qualified Person is responsible to ensure that licensed Finished Product to include Drug Substance, Drug Product is certified...Apply For This Job
This is an 16-month contract with our Pharmaceutical client in Dublin. Purpose: Fulfill the Responsible Person role in relation to the...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is a 11 month contract The site Business Process/Knowledge Management (KM) role will help unlock & retain site...Apply For This Job
This is a permanent position. Purpose: This role Leads and is responsible for the operations of documentation and change control...Apply For This Job
This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension Purpose The successful candidate will join the QA IT...Apply For This Job