This is a 11 month contract with a strong view to extension.
This position will be responsible for managing supply planning for the company’s commercial and clinical products on a global scale. The key responsibilities are to:
• manage Supply Chain administrative duties
• support in the Planning and Schedule generation for Drug Product and Finished Product production.
• generate and communicate KPI, and Planning reports to Operations teams.
The successful applicant will have the potential to grow into a full time Planning Specialist position.
• Key point of contact in product execution planning between supply planning team and manufacturing sites
• Lead and support process improvement initiatives within supply planning team for improved decision making.
• Lead in KPI generation for the planning team inclusive of Schedule Adherence tracking, consumption analysis & manufacturing performance.
• Support Planning team in all administrative duties.
• Support team in scenario planning analysis.
• Work closely with Demand planning team to understand sales forecasts, both performance against plan and anticipated changes, insuring inventory levels and production schedules can support market requirements.
• Monitors compliance and support team to achieve compliance targets.
• Ensures data accuracy in all aspects of planning, as well as in the global planning ERP system
• Ensuring compliance to Standard Operating Procedures and Good Distribution Practices
• Third Level Degree qualification in a relevant discipline is desired
• Advanced level in MS Excel and intermediate level in other MS applications essential
• Advanced analytical skills and high attention to detail essential
• Knowledge of planning processes and distribution planning principles
• Ability to cope with fast-paced and dynamic business environment
• Excellent Communication skills.
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension Responsibilities • Daily monitor and manage sales orders, rush...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is a 9 month contract The QA Doc Specialist Supply Chain role will involve continued development of the...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension Purpose The Material Planner will ensure that all materials...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is a 6 month contract The Global Logistics function within Supply Chain is responsible for managing and executing...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is a 12 month contract The Supply Chain Business analyst will report to the Head of Product Supply,...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is an 11 month contract The Supply Chain Planner Specialist is responsible for creating direct material forecasts and...Apply For This Job