This role is a 6 month contract with a view to extension
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day management and coordination of Maintenance tasks at the facility and will work closely with the Technical Owners of the Process Equipment. The Maintenance Engineers main area of responsibility will be the technical engineering ownership of the Preventative and Corrective Maintenance activities within the CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) and will provide technical leadership to the technician team on Preventative and Corrective Maintenance activities with the support of the System Technical Owners.
• Acts as an advocate for Maintenance and continuous Improvement Activities within the Process Maintenance group.
• Take the lead in troubleshooting and problem solving on process equipment while providing coaching and mentoring to the Maintenance Technician Group.
• Ownership of operational readiness activities for process equipment and maintenance such as the development of maintenance job plan content, maintenance-related procedures, and spares identification.
• Work closely with the Maintenance Technician team to ensure timely execution of Preventative Maintenance activities with Minimal Impact on the Operations Schedule.
• Ownership of process safety and equipment-related investigations.
• Ownership and delivery of equipment / technical training on process equipment Maintenance tasks where required.
• Ownership and tracking of Maintenance key performance indicators (KPIs) for the process areas.
• Encourage and sustain a high safety culture and performance within the maintenance teams.
• Plan and manage day-to-day Preventative Maintenance support work on process and associated equipment to meet manufacturing or plant shutdown schedules while maintaining a high level of GMP compliance and being cost-efficient.
• Implement equipment and maintenance reliability improvements. Development and implementation of area/equipment improvement plan to repeat failures and other maintenance problems.
• Review of executed maintenance activity and identify improvements to the maintenance job plan content.
• Ensure compliance with standards and regulatory requirements.
• Degree qualification in pharmaceutical, chemical, mechanical engineering, or related engineering field.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience working in a Process Maintenance team role in the Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology industry.
• Experience with Upstream / Downstream drug substances and Clinical processes would be an advantage but not essential.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with vendors and resolve issues in a timely and structured manner.
• Experienced in leading and facilitating structured problem-solving approaches to resolve equipment/process issues.
• Strong technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities, and initiative.
• Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements and current Health and Safety Regulations legislation.
• Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on your own.
This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension Purpose Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting process devices, instrumentation,...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 Month Contract with a view to Extension. Purpose The Pre-Filled Syringe Maintenance team provides support to...Apply For This Job
This Role is a 12 Months Contract with a View to Extension Responsibilities • Maintaining the Maintenance and Calibration Quality...Apply For This Job