This is an 11 month contract
Reporting to the MMDIT BioNX DeltaV Lead, supporting delivery of DeltaV scope on the project(s).This candidate will be required to work closely with the MMDIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
• Develop and/or review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables, compliant with MSD standards.
• Work with DeltaV vendor in development of systems architecture, specifications, controls strategies, sequence of operations through all design stages for the BioNX Development Labs (MSAT).
• Work closely with the Quality function to ensure compliance with MSD Quality standards.
• Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs, as required.
• Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
• Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
• Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
• Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Experience in the Design of DeltaV for both Upstream and Downstream processes.
• Experience in the Design, Testing and commissioning of DeltaV site at a GMP manufacturing site.
• Technical proficiency on controls systems including familiarity with control panels, networking, panel/field wiring and PLC control systems.
• Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Fluent in English, written and verbal.
This is a 12 month contract Responsibilities • Partner with the QC Business/System Owners to assess current state and execute...Apply For This Job
Purpose Reporting to the Technical Lead, supporting delivery of OEM and\or DeltaV scope on the project(s). This candidate will be...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension Purpose Our client requires an MES Specialist to provide...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension Purpose The MES Application Engineer is responsible for supporting...Apply For This Job
This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension Responsibilities Querying and processing data from primary or secondary...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract. Purpose: The role of Quality Control (QC) Instrumentation Systems Specialist operates as part of a...Apply For This Job