This role is an 11 Month Contract with a view to extension.
The SAP Planning Steward will drive the standard business process, continuous improvement, analytics and manage the transition and stand-up of the new organization. The Planning Steward is responsible to collaborate with functional leaders and subject matter experts to establish Planning & Scheduling, Procurement focused prioritized continuous improvement opportunities, and define a strategy that will Translate into the design, build, implementation, and sustainment of the Global Operating Model with the new Enterprise ERP solution.
• Lead the identification of opportunities to standardize business processes and systems.
• configuration globally and ensure compliance with these standards.
• Develop future state Global Operating Model as part of new ERP selection and development.
• Ensure Global Process design adheres to all Company and Regulatory Regulations.
• Collaborate with other Process Stewards to ensure alignment in the use of standard processes.
• In conjunction with Data stewards, develop and maintain data standards to govern adherence to both process and systems.
• Facilitate Community of Practice, drive process standardization and collect feedback for improvement.
• Collaborate with Super Users for business support. Provide level II support to resolve issues.
• Contribute and own business process deliverables (procedures, job aids, RACI, and metrics).
• Maintain and improve training curricula.
• Assess maturity & process performance for opportunities and continuous improvement; support sites in case the additional explanation is required.
• Develop a strong relationship with IT to support system-related deployments and enhancements.
• Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Science, Engineering).
• Minimum of 3-5 years of functional experience in SAP for transactional processing in the manufacturing environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Deep understanding of SAP Processes.
• SAP Master data experience should include an excellent understanding of material master & supplier contracts.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills that enable effective working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and an ability to effectively work.
• with incomplete or imperfect data.
• Biologics drug substance manufacturing experience is desired.
• Good influencing/collaboration skills and teamwork mindset.
Responsibilities This is a 6 month contract • Manage EMEA Distribution activities for cold chain medical product. • Manage carrier...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is a 6 month contract Reporting to the Supply Chain Lead, the Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is an 11 month contract The Supply Chain Planner Specialist is responsible for creating direct material forecasts and...Apply For This Job
Note – This is a six month contract and is a part time role (2-3 days per week) Responsibilities Work...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is a 9 month contract The QA Doc Specialist Supply Chain role will involve continued development of the...Apply For This Job
This role is an 18 Month contract with a view to extension. Responsibilities • Completes QMS investigations in a timely...Apply For This Job