This role is an 11 month contract with a view to extension.
The QC Analyst will report directly to the QC Chemistry Manager and will help us complete analytical method transfers and validation as well as routine testing.
2 Cycle Shift
Morning: (7am -3pm Mon-Thu, 7am-2pm Fri).
Evening: (3pm -11pm Mon-Thu, 2pm-9pm Fri).
• Work as directed by the Quality Control Manager according to Company safety policies, cGMP, and cGLP. Required to drive compliance with the Company’s Global policies, procedures and guidelines, and regulatory requirements and execute Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day-to-day activities and all applicable job functions.
• Participate in QC Tier 1 daily meetings and ensure effective communication of testing progress, deviations, etc.
• Participate in writing/revising/ rolling out accurate operational procedures, training materials, and maintenance procedures for various Quality systems; ensure all work is carried out in line with same.
• Operate as part of the QC team performing the allocated testing and laboratory-based duties.
• Perform various analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC/UPLC, (HIC, IEX, HP-SEC), Capillary Electrophoresis, and other compendial test methods in compliance with GMP requirements
• Peer review testing documentation and ensuring data integrity compliance and QC Right First Time KPIs are achieved.
• Participate in the laboratory aspects of OOS investigations.
• Provide support with audit/inspection requirements to ensure department compliance/readiness.
• Participate in internal and external audits and inspections, taking the role of an auditee for assigned areas of responsibility.
• Drive continuous improvement, perform root cause analysis on system failures and substandard equipment performance, using standard tools and methods, to resolve machine and system issues e.g. FMEA, Fishbone diagrams, 5 why’s, etc,
• Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture in Carlow.
• 2-3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory.
• A good working knowledge of HPLC systems and software is desirable.
• A good knowledge of cGMP, GLP, and Quality Management Systems.
• Method validation and method transfer experience would be Advantages.
(Occasional travel may be required for training purposes).
This is a 12-month contract with a view to extension. Purpose: The QA Technical Specialist reports to the QA Manager...Apply For This Job
This is a 23-month contract with our Global Biologics client in Waterford. Purpose: Sterility assurance support to Sterile operational area,...Apply For This Job
This is a 12-month contract. Quality Operations Specialist – Downstream Purpose: The Quality Specialist provides direct Quality support to a...Apply For This Job
This is a 12-month contract with our client in Dublin. Purpose The Specialist for Drug Substance/ Drug Product /Finished Product...Apply For This Job
This is an 11 month contract. Purpose: Associate Quality Specialist supports day to day QA activities in the facility. The...Apply For This Job