This is an 11 Month Contract with a view to extension.
The QC Laboratory Systems team member is responsible for the routine maintenance and calibration of quality control instrumentation and software systems.
• Responsible for maintaining the routine maintenance calibration of Quality Control instrumentation, in compliance with up-to-date data integrity, regulatory, and industry standards.
• Responsible for change control process and mechanisms required to maintain a state of continuous compliance for the Quality Control instrumentation (e.g. Instrument Software/Hardware upgrades).
• Support the Quality Control department for troubleshooting, investigations, and deviations as a Subject Matter Expert.
• Participate in deviations, CAPA’s, and change controls related to the Quality Control instruments and team priorities.
• Assist with implementation of our company Quality Chapters to ensure we maintain best practices and build excellence into our Quality Control systems and processes.
• Author and revise local SOPs, work instructions, and guidelines.
• Provide support for regulatory and internal inspections and audits.
• Motivation to be an inspiring member of a high-performing team with the desire to continuously learn, improve, and develop.
• Level 7 or level 8 in Engineering, science, or related field and/or proven work experience as stated.
• Proven experience in CSV and/or calibration for laboratory / analytical instrumentation
• Experience in regulatory audits and preparation for inspection. • Working knowledge of laboratory analytical methods and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
• Practical understanding of data integrity compliance requirements
• Demonstrated ability to drive multiple tasks to completion.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and continuous improvement skills
• Ability to work with external vendors
• Ability to maintain the flexibility to react to changing business needs
• Experience and understanding of the change management requirements of validated systems and software
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
This role is an 11 month contract with a view to extension. Purpose The QC Analyst will report directly to...Apply For This Job
This is a 12- month contract with our pharma client in Dublin. Purpose: This role requires a minimum of 3...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The Downstream Specialist Technical Services has primary responsibility for providing scientific & technical support of (cell culture derived) drug...Apply For This Job
This role is an 11 Month Contract with a view to extension. This is a shift working 4 on &...Apply For This Job
This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension Purpose The Quality Control department require an experienced Project...Apply For This Job