This role is an 11 Month Contract with a view to extension.
The Shift Process Engineer will Serve as Technical Support for commercial manufacturing and new product introduction.
(shift 24/7 (7 to 7). 33.33% premium)
• Product Risk management and quality risk management Product SME.
• Management of change.
• Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute process development studies in support of new product introduction and ongoing manufacturing support.
• Provide technical input into quality notification by authoring/reviewing/approving investigations.
• Execution of equipment/qualification validation programs; including re-qualification and re-validation
• Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute qualification/validation documentation and studies in line with the standard approval process
• Perform data analysis and make informed decisions/recommendations around conclusions reached from data analysis
• Statistical data analysis to support development and commercialisation batches.
• Support continuous improvement through Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
• Leading and active participation in projects, system failure investigations, and investigation reports,
• Execution/development of change controls
• Contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate.
• Perform root cause analysis of system failures, and substandard performance, using standard tools and methods, to resolve machine and system issues e.g. FMEA, Fishbone diagrams, 5 why’s, etc.;
• Implement subsequent corrective action through the change management system.
• Serve as technical engineering representative for internal technical group discussions and represent technical Operations Carlow at global technical forums.
• Participate and/or lead cross-functional or single-function teams including liaising with vendors or above-site groups.
• Drive compliance with the company’s Global Policies, Procedures, Guidelines, and regulatory requirements, and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day-to-day activities and all applicable job functions, ensuring consideration of the impact on GMP and compliance and decisions made. Accountable for compliance via documentation completion, risk assessments, closing out corrective action, participating in audits and inspections, and proactively highlighting any issues around compliance.
• Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture.
• May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering, or another Technical discipline.
• Minimum Experience: 5+
• Would typically have prior related work experience; ideally in manufacturing, preferably GMP Setting.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, to interface effectively with all levels of colleagues and with external customers in a team-orientated manner
• Understand the specific responsibilities of all departments as they relate to one own department, understanding the business processes one department supports
• Customer service
• Vendor liaison
• Strong influencing skills
• Flexible approach
• Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Data Analysis
• Goal/results orientated
• Demonstrable analytical and systematic problem-solving skills
• Training skills
• Strong change management skills
• Effective conflict resolution skills
• Negotiation skills
• Strategy development
• Project management skills
• Risk management skills
• Progressive people management skills
• Ability to effectively manage complex projects across multiple disciplines Using the Job Description Menu, select the appropriate business competencies in line with the role e.g. communication skills, decision-making skills, financial awareness, etc.
• Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards, and Practices
• Report, standards, and policy writing skills required
• Equipment and process validation
• Sterile filling processes and equipment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job-related computer applications required
• Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired
• Data analysis experience required
This is an 18 month contract Purpose A vacancy exists within our Global Engineering Solutions (GES) group for a Client...Apply For This Job
This role is a 12 Month Fully remote contract with a view to extension. Responsibilities Controller Activities & Responsibilities •...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Reporting to the Global Engineering Solutions Project Manager This will be a key role in the GES organization which...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities This is a 12 month contract Generation of URS’s for process and analytical equipment. Support ongoing queries in relation...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract with a strong view to extension Purpose Reporting to the Process Equipment Project Manager,...Apply For This Job
Purpose This is an 11 month contract The External Manufacturing (ExM) Technical Operation organization is seeking a highly motivated individual...Apply For This Job