This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension
The Quality Control department at our clients site in Dublin require an experienced Project Manager to support the planning, readiness, and track execution of QC Laboratory projects. These projects include instrument/equipment purchase, qualification, software implementation, and lab retrofitting. With your help we will ensure success by clearly defining, coordinating, managing and tracking the scope required to deliver our QC projects.
• Preparation and management of project schedules for QC Laboratory projects, including instrument/equipment qualification, software implementation, lab retrofitting.
• Management of capital project schedules and tracking of capital budget.
• Purchase order preparation and tracking.
• Routine preparation of project status updates to the QC management.
• Preparation of documents for initial project scoping and presentation for Quality Leadership team approval.
• B.S. in Science, Engineering, or Project Management Certification
• Experience working in GMP environments.
• Experience of schedule software such as Microsoft Projects or Smartsheets.
• Strong experience with MS WORD/PowerPoint/Visio/Excel to create documents and presentations
• Knowledge of CSV for analytical instrument qualification and computer systems implementation.
• Understanding of data integrity compliance requirements.
• Experience and understanding of the change management requirements of validated systems and software.
• Strong digital acumen.
Purpose This is a 10-month contract To execute and appropriately document testing of Raw Materials, Intermediates and Drug Substance in...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract with 2 shift cycles over 5 days. 7 am-3 pm and 3 pm-11 pm Monday...Apply For This Job