This role is an 11 month contract with a view to extension.
The Scientific Technical Specialist provides in-line technical support to ensure the continued manufacture and supply of quality pharmaceutical products in meeting the company priorities of Compliance, Supply, Strategy, and Profit Plan. This role is responsible for all aspects of method and equipment validation, assisting in the effective and efficient running of the method, equipment validation, and small-scale optimization operations programs. In addition, providing ongoing technical support to the site in the area of contamination control.
• Lead and Participate in cross-functional projects, and problem-solving teams for troubleshooting, and investigations across the site.
• Knowledgeable in protein chemistry and analytical techniques in a Chemistry Separations laboratory (e.g. HPLC, GC, CE, SDS-PAGE, and protein biochemistry, etc.), Method validations, method transfers, and Equipment qualifications in a GMP environment.
• Perform laboratory experiments required to deliver on project timelines.
• strong analytical experience to provide multidisciplinary expertise and technical support to the Analytical Sciences team.
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting.
• Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and site procedures.
• Prepare, review, and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc.
• Adhere to the highest quality standards.
• MSc/BSc. qualification (Science).
• At least 3 years of industry experience working with chemistry techniques (e.g. HPLC, GC, CE, SDS-PAGE, and protein biochemistry, etc.) in a QC/Analytical role group.
• High level of written and verbal communication with advanced PC skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team with good project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
• Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, problem-solving teams, etc.
• Stakeholder management of multiple decision-makers, corporate colleagues, and cross-functional teams.
• Desired Qualifications/Experience: Empower3, SAP, JMP, Minitab.
• Project management qualification such s, Project Management Professional (PMP) Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
• Empower3, SAP, JMP, Minitab.
This is a 12-month contract. Quality Operations Specialist – Downstream Purpose: The Quality Specialist provides direct Quality support to a...Apply For This Job
This is a 6 – month initial contract. Responsibilities: The Quality Manager (Auditor) has key responsibilities in the management of...Apply For This Job
This is a 9-month contract with our Biopharma client in Dublin. Purpose: The Senior QA Specialist for the Bulk Drug...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month fixed-term contract with our pharmaceutical client in Carlow. Purpose: The successful candidate will join the...Apply For This Job
This is a 12-month contract with a view to extension. This is a hybrid role. Purpose: The QA Technical Specialist...Apply For This Job