This role is an 11 month contract with a view to extension.
The Materials Management Technical Specialist will become a key team member of the Material Management Team within the Supply Chain Department which provides support to a growing site with an expanding portfolio of technologies and products. The Technical Specialist will deliver on timely implementations of Supplier Change Notifications by conducting detailed technical assessments of the change while working collaboratively with all internal departments and external partners, to meet the Companies Manufacturing Division Priorities of Compliance, Supply, Strategy, and Profit Plan.
• Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance, and Safety standards are adhered to.
• Lead and manage supplier changes assigned. Ensure that key stakeholders both internal & external are kept informed throughout the change control lifecycle process.
• Conduct detailed technical assessments of materials and supplier changes from a Safety, Quality, Technical, and Supply perspective and proactively manage the implementation of changes through the site change control process.
• Provide ongoing input and support to the team members, support continuous process improvement initiatives, share their technical knowledge and promote best practices.
• Participate in problem-solving teams as necessary.
• Support the building and fostering of relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Responsible for actively participating in the Tier process to manage supplier changes and proactively manage and resolve issues before they impact the business priorities.
• Degree in a Science or Engineering discipline.
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience in a regulated manufacturing environment – ideally has worked in either in a technical / validation / process engineering position
• Demonstrated Technical knowledge in Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operations (e.g., manufacturing, technology, engineering, quality)
• Demonstrated understanding of the change control systems and processes in a regulated manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of material qualification and/or supplier changes.
• Project Management skills and the ability to lead a project.
• Stakeholder management and management of multi-decision makers in cross-functional teams.
• Demonstrated capability to deliver results Right First Time, in an FDA / HPRA Regulated production environment.
• Demonstrated a high level of problem-solving and facilitation skills.
• Working proactively and collaborating across multiple functional teams.
• Experience dealing with external suppliers/ partners.
• Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience in the application of lean principles is desirable (but not essential).
• Project Management qualification is desirable (but not essential).
• Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
This role is an 11 Month Hybrid contract with a view to extension. Role will be 3-4 on site and...Apply For This Job
This role is an 11 month contract with a view to extension. Purpose The role of the Supply Chain Planner...Apply For This Job