This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension
Our pharma client is looking for a candidate to be able to manage EHS in a number of areas at their Dublin site.
• Oversight of the construction projects and ensure it is being well managed by the appointed PSCS.
• EHS management of CQV and Sustaining activities including start-up of API Facility, Labs and Warehouse as well as other Projects on site.
• Application of existing SMS and Development of the Construction Specific EHS Management system.
• Primary Degree in Occupational Safety field, in addition Construction specific education
• A strong knowledge of Safety and Health principles with a minimum 7 years’ experience in a related role.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• A demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at management and operator levels within an organisation.
• Pharmaceutical Experiences added advantage
• Proficient in the use of MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook.