This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension
• The Maintenance Planner will be primarily responsible for the planning & scheduling of all scheduled & unplanned Maintenance Works in the ADMF Facility. The Maintenance & Facilities Planner will schedule all works through the Computerised Maintenance Management System & will work closely with the Operations Scheduler
• This individual will be dynamic, high-energy, versatile, highly organized, possess the ability to think outside the box while problem solving, and able to support cross-functional coordination in a fast-paced environment. S/he will be a highly motivated, results focused individual with strong communication/interpersonal skills.
• Facilitate maintenance scheduling and planning through the use of the computerized maintenance management system.
• Ensure the maintenance schedule is level loaded throughout the year
• Prepare and schedule maintenance activities facilitating increased equipment reliability and productivity.
• Develop Maintenance KPI’s and maintain tracking tools to monitor department commitments and assignments related to compliance and quality systems.
• Develop detailed shutdown schedules with all stakeholders and track and report on progress during shutdown execution.
• Support the work of the Maintenance Team to achieve the plant objectives.
• Analyze data from the computerized maintenance management system and highlight opportunities for further improvement.
• Work with Maintenance Teams on all pre-planning tasks.
• Work with Engineering Stores to organise Spare Part Requirements
• Responsible for all Vendor “Site Access Requirements”
• Degree / Diploma in Engineering / Business related Discipline.
• 2-4 years’ experience working within a cGMP commercial manufacturing environment.
• Previous experience in maintaining Vendor Managed Service Contracts (SLA’s etc.)
• SME in Computerised Maintenance Management Systems with a strong knowledge of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
• Must be knowledgeable of the regulatory and GMP requirements for maintenance activities, instrumentation, and calibration.
• Previous experience working with external vendors that will perform onsite Maintenance & Calibration activities.