18337 – Accounting to Reporting Senior Analyst – Tipperary Contractor
This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension
The role forms part of an All-Ireland Accounting to Report (ATR) team, supporting several entities across Ireland in company divisions. There are 5 Manufacturing entities within the scope of this team.
• Take a leadership role in ensuring accurate and timely entity accounting across various financial entities in Ireland.
• Liaise with the Global / Regional ATR teams to support transactional activities (e.g., cash & investments, intercompany, fixed asset, sales accounting, pension accounting), while ensuring compliance with all quality/control requirements.
• Provide a link between the business and support groups such as Source to Settle and Order to Cash. Identify and bring to resolution issues and drive a continuous improvement process mindset.
• Coordinate Internal and External audit visits covering Sox, GAAP/Group, Statutory, and Business Integrity audits across in-scope entities.
• For the activities and entities in scope ensure that the control framework accurately reflects the control objectives and outcomes. This is currently managed through an Internal Control repository called Archer, certified annually.
• Partner with ATR process owners to support and enable change efforts to drive continuous improvement.
• Support Finance Leadership with process improvement, policy development, and/or strategic initiatives (e.g., business systems, processes, and/or policies).
• A university degree or equivalent.
• An accounting qualification with ACA / ACCA / CIMA is preferable.
• Proven experience in General Accounting, Statutory Reporting, and month-end close processes.
• Experience working in Finance teams in accounting and controlling in a
• Experience working with large SAP accounting systems in an MNC environment is essential.
• Hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and problem-solving.
• Capable of driving change management efforts and projects as laid out by Global Process Org.
• Work with virtual teams as well as the ability to influence and work with Shared Services