This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a QC Chemistry Analyst. The successful candidate will be involved in the day-to-day routine Chemistry testing in the QC lab and in the transfer of Chemistry analytical methods to the laboratory.
• Perform and carry out a variety of routine analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC, HIC, CE, IEX, HP-SEC, UV, pH, Colour, Osmolality, Degree of Coloration and Appearance in compliance with GMP requirements.
• Follow up-to-date practices with reference to pharmacopoeias, specifications, regulations, and industry standards.
• Support the laboratory testing schedule to achieve an efficient QC system.
• Receive and manage samples that come into the lab for stability, in-process, and release testing.
• Reagent preparation, cleaning, and routine equipment maintenance.
• Maintain good housekeeping and hygiene within the laboratory.
• Calibrate and maintain all designated laboratory instruments.
• Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc. and implement and follow-up on corrective / preventative measures.
• Ensure training is current for all job functions performed.
• Order, stock and receive laboratory supplies.
• Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs, specifications, and cGMP regulations.
• Ensure that cGMP standards are maintained at all times.
• Delivery of area performance to meet or exceed performance or quality goals
• Promote and participate the implementation and maintenance of the relevant safety programmes.
• Bachelor’s Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical
• HPLC Experience required.
• 2+ years’ experience in a Laboratory environment.
Purpose: An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Systems Business Specialist. This role will support the Testing SDWT/Hub for...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract initially. Purpose: The position reports to the Laboratory Systems Lead. The position offers the opportunity...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract initially. Purpose To execute and appropriately document testing of Raw Materials, Intermediates, Drug Substance &...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month initial contract. Purpose: This role will be responsible for Quality Control Stability and associated laboratory activities....Apply For This Job