The QC Microbiology Analyst will support the Bulk Drug Facility in Dublin with emphasis
on microbiological testing such as Environmental Monitoring, Water sampling, TOC,
Bioburden and Endotoxin.
• Environmental and Facilities monitoring sampling and testing.
• Testing to support release and stability programs on site.
• Ensuring high cGMP, GLP standards are maintained while testing and adherence to
schedules and targets to meet regulatory and business requirements.
• To ensure a high standard of housekeeping and safety is maintained in the
• Completion of project work and implementation of initiatives designed to improve
the efficiency of the laboratory function/department.
• To keep management updated on issues arising within the laboratory.
• Investigate out of specification/limit results utilizing Structured Problem Solving,
Root Cause Analysis tools in conjunction with the Microbiology Laboratory
Supervisor, QA and other relevant departments and to implement effective
corrective and preventative actions while ensuring all investigations are closed with
the specified lead-time.
• To train laboratory personnel and play appropriate role in the development,
operation and evaluation of training/re-training programs.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in cGMP Quality environment.
• Experience in testing of sterile/non-sterile pharmaceutical /biopharmaceutical
• Good knowledge of current regulatory requirements for Microbiology / Sterility Assurance in support of cGMP operations supporting clinical and commercial manufacturing.
• Degree in Microbiology or related science.
• The duties of this role are generally conducted in an lab environment. As is typical of
a lab-based role, employees must be able, with or without an accommodation to:
lift/carry 15/30 pounds unassisted/assisted; work comfortably in a controlled
environment with and around biological, infectious, and hazardous materials;
gown/degown PPE; use a computer; engage in communications via phone, video,
and electronic messaging; engage in problem solving and non-linear thought,
analysis, and dialogue; collaborate with others; maintain general availability during
standard business hours.
• Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
• Routinely takes an innovative approach in developing processes and procedures that
are both efficient and compliant.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Planning/scheduling of own work and subordinates and ability to delegate tasks
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to develop collaborative relationships with other functions and sites in order
to achieve functional, site and company goals
This role is an 11 Month Contract with a view to extension. Purpose The Lab Operations group with work closely...Apply For This Job
Purpose The QC Microbiology shift Analyst will support the Bulk Drug Facility in Dublin with emphasis on microbiological testing such...Apply For This Job
Purpose The QC Microbiology Analyst will support the Bulk Drug Facility in Dublin with emphasis on microbiological testing such as...Apply For This Job
Purpose The function of this position is to provide microbiological support to other departments. This position also includes performing microbiological...Apply For This Job
Purpose The QC Microbiology Analyst role is a critically important activity to ensure efficient and effective compliant, qualification, and operation...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract. Purpose: To provide technical support to the QC Microbiology Lab & operations to ensure the...Apply For This Job