This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension
The Cleaning Validation Engineer will provide validation (primarily cleaning cycle development and cleaning validation) and technical support to the Vaccines IPT team. The role will be reporting to the Vaccines IPT Associate Director.
• Execute cleaning cycle development and PQ of equipment.
• Writing and adhering to validation strategies, coordinating with outside vendors, writing protocols independently, sample submission, analysing test results, and preparing technical reports.
• Execute run the business activities e.g. equipment periodic reviews, cleaning periodic review, CAPAs and deviations, change control, risk assessments.
• Provide support during commissioning phase by reviewing and approving documents. Ensure documentation complies with standards.
• Part-take in cross-functional problem-solving teams for troubleshooting and investigations within Vaccines IPT
• Technical report writing, statistical analysis of data
• Adherence to the latest regulatory guidelines.
• Represent the IPT on cross-functional project teams.
• Provide technical input and support and present as an SME on relevant topics during regulatory inspections.
• Adherence to highest standards for Compliance (Quality and Safety)
• Ensure compliance with site EHS policy, cGMP and other business regulations and support Technical IPT input to risk assessments, audits, regulatory inspections and incident investigations.
• Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards by participating and complying with our Manufacturing Division Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant.
• Degree or other qualification in Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry or a related field.
• 3-5 years’ experience as a validation specialist in a pharmaceutical or a highly regulated environment and a B.Sc. Degree or other qualification in Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry or a related field.
• Experience in at least three of the following areas: C&Q validation, Cleaning Validation, Equipment validation, Process operations or manufacturing, Process Engineering.
• A working knowledge of the GxP systems associated with this role would be advantageous. These include, but are not limited to: GLIMS and eVAL, electronic batch records.
This is an 11-month contract. Purpose: The successful candidates will support several aspects of Validation. The roles available that will...Apply For This Job
Purpose: As well as offering you a great start to your career in an attractive working environment with huge opportunities,...Apply For This Job
This is a 12-month contract. Purpose: The Validation Engineer has a key role in ensuring the ongoing validation compliance of...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract initially. Purpose The successful candidates will support several aspects of Validation. The roles available that...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: • Develop and Execute Qualification and Requalification protocols for Site HVAC systems. • Lead investigations for HVAC validation issues and Deviations....Apply For This Job