This is an 11 month contract with a strong view to extension
• Provide project engineering services in support of the construction, MC, commissioning, and qualification of the Electrical and Instrumentation aspects of a Sterile Formulation and Filling Facility.
• The job-holder works within the Global Engineering Team to act as client representative to deliver integrated project engineering services to meet the Project Objectives.
• Liaise and support with stakeholders, equipment vendors, business partners, and CMT to support equipment handover, post W1,W2,W3 and MC leading to handover to Automation Colleagues.
• Strong documentation and GDP awareness is a must for this position.
• Review and follow-up technical documentation from the early design phase in order to ensure alignment with GMP and CQV requirements.
• Investigate and resolve technical issues with assistance from engineers and/or suppliers.
• Ensure site project execution is undertaken in compliance with company guideline, department procedures and safety standards.
• Be familiar with the Mechanical Completion procedure and Construction scope of work (Walkdown, system acceptance, punch list and follow up).
• Schedule preparation and progress review.
• Liaise with CQV Engineers assigned to the project.
• Project management principles to coordinate w CQV activities and reporting to Company and Clients PM.
• Contractors and Vendors management and coordination.
• Final Handover reports to the Client users.
• Minimum qualification B.E. or B.Sc. Degree in Electrical and / or Instrumentation Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years post academic E+I engineer experience in relevant industry with experience of construction & start-up.
• Demonstrated ability to be a team player
• Excellent communication/presentation/organizational skills
• Fill Line and Isolator experience is desirable for this position.
• NQBMS and QBMS experience is desirable for this position.
• Strong trouble shooting experience is desirable for this position