This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension
An amazing opportunity has arisen within our Global Engineering Solutions (GES) to manage large capital projects.
Reporting to the Global Engineering Solutions (GES) Area Director, this will be a key role in the EMEA GES Project Execution organization, which is currently executing a diverse portfolio across our API, Biologics, Vaccines and Animal Health network.
Joining the Global Engineering Solutions (GES) group will offer you opportunities to help invent solutions to meet unmet healthcare needs, Impact the future by driving one of the world’s leading healthcare companies, and Inspire your team to reach their full potential and push the boundaries of science and technology.
• Managing an integrated project team to deliver critical assets on time and within a prescribed budget.
• Leading the development of project execution plans.
• Verifying that project scopes provide an effective business solution.
• Managing projects process through effective design strategies.
• Developing and implementing suitable procurement strategies.
• Understanding and managing project cost budgeting and control.
• Managing schedule development and control.
• Providing construction management oversight.
• Implementing change management and control.
• Managing communications requirements with effective reporting and distribution of information.
• Risk management planning and mitigation.
• Managing/ implementing commissioning, qualification, contract administration and project close-out.
This position may require the candidate to be available to travel 25% of their time in order to support projects within the Ireland and EMEA region. The role is open to hybrid working when the project can support this.
• As a minimum a 3rd level Degree in Engineering.
• A minimum of ten years of relevant experience ideally in the Pharma industry with a period of this spent delivering capital and/or expense projects.
• Experience in managing an integrated project team to deliver critical assets on time and within a prescribed budget.
• The ability to collaborate in a team environment that is sensitive to the needs of the business.
• Outstanding decision-making skills and strengths in change management and team alignment.
• Strong stakeholder management skills with an understanding of the customer relationship and communicating with company senior stakeholders.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Experience in Lean Project Delivery Methodologies (i.e. target value design/delivery, off-site fabrication, pull planning scheduling tools) considered a plus.
This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension Purpose We are currently recruiting a Program Manager to...Apply For This Job
This is an 11 month contract with a strong view to extension. The role is on shift 24/7 with 33.33%...Apply For This Job
Purpose Our Engineers help ensure that internal and external manufacturing operations remain operational, continuously improve, and innovate. With our extensive...Apply For This Job
Purpose The Senior Manufacturing Engineer role is a role within the Engineering group. It is a highly technical role required...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Responsible for providing process, technical, and validation support to operations for Process Simulation development and execution. Accountable for all...Apply For This Job