This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension
We are currently recruiting a Program Manager to deliver a key strategic program to the the company’s network. This is a significant investment within Ireland and supports the wider global vaccine supply.
This programme will deliver on an expansion to a current facility, managing the integration process (Integration hand-over, Commissioning and Qualification) including qualification of new technologies & machine automation to deliver a fully integrated digitally enabled vaccines manufacturing excellence facility.
This individual will work with the Project Management Office (PMO), which supports the site delivery of key strategic programs. The PMO team’s working style is one of collaboration, coaching and facilitating to provide support and solutions to a High-Performance Organization.
• Lead a strategic program and execute it in line with the PMO best practices.
• Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of projects.
• Ensure that the program delivers high-quality outcomes. This includes monitoring quality and taking action to address any quality issues.
• Oversee all activities associated with the Program to ensure the Program achieves it goals.
• Develop a comprehensive program plan and schedule that outlines the objectives, scope, timelines, budget, and resources required for the Program.
• Identify and manage risks associated with the Program. This includes developing a risk management plan, monitoring risks, and taking action to mitigate them.
• Monitor Program progress against the Program plan and schedule. This includes tracking milestones, identifying issues, and taking corrective action as necessary.
• Communicate with Program stakeholders, managing expectations, and addressing concerns.
• Responsible for the ongoing support of Project Managers in their delivery of projects within the Program, in line with schedule, scope, cost and resource requirements and constraints.
• Support the consistent use of PMO PPM digital tool (OnePMO) by the Project Managers and support PMO where necessary.
• As part of the PMO Portfolio Governance process, supports the analysis of Program data, identifying lessons learned and improvements.
• Monitor the Program against the objectives, identifying areas for improvement, and providing feedback to the PMO and Program team.
• Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards. Participate and Comply with the Company’s Quality Management System.
• Relevant 3rd level qualification in Engineering, Business, or a related discipline.
• Qualification in project management such as PMP desirable.
• A minimum of eight to ten years in a project-related environment preferable Pharma.
• Strong knowledge of project and program management methodologies and industry best practice.
• Proficiency in MS Project scheduling tool required.
• Evidence of Continuous Professional Development essential.
• Proven track record in dealing with complex issues proactively and in a timely fashion and ability to achieve results within the set timeframe.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team with excellent people management and leadership skills.
Purpose Our Engineers help ensure that internal and external manufacturing operations remain operational, continuously improve, and innovate. With our extensive...Apply For This Job
Purpose The Senior Manufacturing Engineer role is a role within the Engineering group. It is a highly technical role required...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities Reporting to the B-Con OSD Operations Lead, the Operations Engineer provides day-to-day engineering support to the B-Con OSD Operations...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Responsible for providing process, technical, and validation support to operations for Process Simulation development and execution. Accountable for all...Apply For This Job
This is an 11 month contract with a strong view to extension. The role is on shift 24/7 with 33.33%...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension Purpose An amazing opportunity has arisen within our Global...Apply For This Job