This is an 11-month initial contract.
This position within the QA department will provide Quality oversight, support, and knowledge of activities relating to Quality Systems across the site and in meeting the MSD priorities of Compliance, Supply, Strategy, and Profit Plan. The team working style is one of collaboration, coaching, and facilitation to ensure the success of the site. The Associate Quality Specialist is accountable for the Quality Systems within the site. This role requires the delivery of a robust Quality Management System to support a flexible, collaborative, multi-skilled teamwork environment.
The Quality Specialist will have proven capability in the development of Quality Systems as an active member, across cross-functional teams, to deliver process improvement. The Quality Specialist will model the Leadership behaviors and understand the MPS principles to drive a culture of continuous improvement in building a High-Performance Organisation. The Quality Specialist will participate and comply with the MSD Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership.
• Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Quality).
• Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation
• 5 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function
• Quality Assurance SME knowledge, from both operational and educational experience, is required
• Knowledge and experience in interpreting current regulatory requirements and providing independent support to the site
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and fully realize improvement initiatives with a moderate level of guidance
• Demonstrated ability to work and succeed within teams as well as leading small project teams.
• Demonstrated ability to drive the completion of tasks.
• Proven track record of providing independent Quality support to the site.
• Advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, auditors, and cross-functional teams by demonstrating the ability to maintain and strengthen trust relationships with people on all levels.
• Proven decision-making capability with full accountability and responsibility.
• Energetic with proactive & positive attitude.
• Demonstrated coaching skills.
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems.
This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension Purpose The Quality Auditor is a member of a...Apply For This Job
Purpose The Associate Quality Specialist supports the day to day QA activities. The Quality Specialist participates as a core member...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension Purpose The Quality Specialist supports the design and qualification...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract initially and is a hybrid position. Purpose: The Quality Associate Specialist/ Specialist will provide Quality...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract initially. Purpose: This role will be part of our QA Operations Team in our state...Apply For This Job