• The Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for up to 10 production managers along with one project manager.
• Direct, manage and coordinate all activities associated with designated focus factories on the Waterford site.
• Translate business unit and Plant strategies into operational plans.
• Lead operations processes and functions, which improve safety; exceed quality and delivery expectations; reduce operating costs; reduce inventory; and drive overall all rational excellence.
• Align multiple functions in ensuring Operational Best Practice is a key area of focus and delivery.
• Participate fully as a member of the Senior Management Team in formulating and administering company policies and developing long term goals and objectives. This includes the direction, focus, and visualization of activities to further the overall progression of the company.
• Lead and manage the company’s manufacturing activities to ensure maximum effectiveness is obtained to produce quality products within specified time and budgetary guidelines.
• Manage all aspects of capacity planning, manufacturing & product delivery.
• Accountable to ensure products meet or exceed customer quality standards and required delivery schedules are met.
• Interface with Engineering and Programme Management to coordinate the production process for the introduction of new products and process improvements.
• Manage new product qualification, introduction, and rapid ramp to high volume supply.
• Manage activities which ensure company facilities and equipment are adequately designed, built, and maintained. The emphasis will be to reduce labour cost, scrap, and ensure a product free of defects.
• Achieve excellence in operational goals for supply, quality, yield, and cost.
• Partner with local function managers to achieve company and focus factory goals.
• Provide expertise, guidance, and direction on operations issues in line with local policies and procedures.
• Contribute and participate in local discussions/negotiations with unions and other stakeholders.
• Lead and support change management initiatives in a complex organization – keeping and driving focus whilst managing complexities.
• Develop a high performance organisation, lead and manage talent and succession planning for operations function.
• Role model the company’s High Performance Behaviours to align, motivate and energise the Waterford site to deliver sustainable high performance specifically.
• Enable an effective metric driven structure focused on delivery and continuous improvement.
• MBA desirable.
• Results driven Leader with appetite for change and aggressive continuous improvement.
• Educated to degree level or experience in a technical discipline desirable.
• Strong Operational Leadership experience in a manufacturing environment required.
• Experience and ability to work across business functions in a matrix organization to build teamwork and get results.
Purpose: Mgr/ Sr Mgr role, key member of the operations management team at Raheen. Provides technical management and support to...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Mgr/ Sr Mgr role, key member of the operations management team. Provides technical management and support to ensure key...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The Technical Specialist, BDS Technical Services has primary responsibility for providing scientific & technical support of (cell culture derived)...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Support the ExM Operations Director (Virtual Plan Manager) to satisfy customer demand at the External Manufacturing Partners. This role...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: Ensure all training on equipment, processes, and facility and safety procedures are maintained and up to date at all...Apply For This Job