• Work with the Automation Team to provide Automation support for operations and project implementation.
• Provide technical support & guidance to Process, Maintenance & Facilities Engineers.
• Act as the Automation support contact with manufacturing operational area’s Fill Finish, Oral Dose, Packaging, Projects, Maintenance & Facilities.
• Identify, evaluate & implement opportunities for continuous improvement of the PLC / SCADA Automation Systems & applications.
• To provide high level Automation support to operations to ensure our automation systems are kept in a compliant manner.
• Excellent technical knowledge with good operational and/or project engineering experience i.e. all phases of the GAMP life cycle validation phases.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical control systems operational and/or project engineering role.
• Experience of Packaging and/or sterile vial filling an advantage but not essential.
• Control system Change Control & Validation Protocol generation, review and execution.
• Excellent Communication skills .
• Team Player Experience.
• Experience of PLC systems Siemens Elau an advantage.
• Experience of SCADA systems Ifix / Wonderware Utility MS and EMS systems.
• Vision systems Antares / Systech (experience of Packaging Serialisation would be a distinct advantage for this role.)
This is an 11- month contract. Purpose: The IT Workstream lead will drive the development and provision of all IT...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month contract position. Purpose Reporting to the Site IT Lead, the candidate will provide technical and...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is a permanent role. The Automation & Controls Engineer will be a key part of the manufacturing process...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension Purpose To work with the Automation Team to provide...Apply For This Job
Purpose Reporting to the Technical Lead, supporting delivery of OEM and\or DeltaV scope on the project(s). This candidate will be...Apply For This Job