This is a 12 month contract
We are looking for a competent change manager to support simplification and standardisation of the EBR process on the Waterford site to increase business efficiency and service delivery. Lead Change Management initiatives for the MARS project. You will be consulting with management to design and execute strategies that can be implemented fast and with minimum operational disruption. To ensure success as a change manager, you should possess extensive experience in preparing site readiness for the MARS deployment and can liaise with staff, management, and the project team to maximize employee adoption. An accomplished change manager will implement business processes, systems, and technology to improve service delivery and streamline processes.
• Responsible for organizing user training, ensuring acceptance and
deployment of the solution from a user perspective.
• Represent the Business System Owner during the project.
• Coordinates all user activities, mainly during the end-to-end
qualification process activities.
• Collaborating with management and end users to gather and analyse
• Consulting with staff members and identifying and managing
anticipated obstacles during Project Life cycle.
• Creating communication and training plans to enable smooth
implementation of the strategy.
• Tracking implementation progress and reporting back to
• Coaching managers and supervisors to improve implementation
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or a
• Minimum 6+ years’ experience in a Change Manager role within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
• Thorough knowledge of, and experience in, change management
principles and methodology.
• Proficiency in business management, statistics, analytics, and
spreadsheet software such as Excel.
• Ability to influence others and achieve common goals.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong
• Exceptional ability to solve problems and think analytically.
• Great organizational, project, and time management skills.
This is an 11- month contract. Purpose: The Engineering Department is seeking a Design Mechanical/Utility or Process Engineer to support...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract Responsibilities • Work with site support groups to deliver qualified raw materials and consumables...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract role. Reporting to the Project Manager, as part of a multi-discipline team, specifically...Apply For This Job
Full Time Permanent Position. Responsibilities: Active Implementation and development of EHSS Management system for Waterford facility operations. Work with the...Apply For This Job
This is a 6-month contract initially with our Biologics client in Athlone. Purpose The Manufacturing Engineer is required to work...Apply For This Job