This is a permanent role
• Manage and control all aspects of facilities electrical services, so that all facilities equipment is maintained to a high degree of efficiency.
• Provide all processes with a standard of service to meet required volume & yields.
• Ensure facility electrical systems are robust to ensure acceptable compliance to national, international and regulatory standards.
• Provide electrical engineering support to Facilities Engineering Group and also Technical Services for the execution of Facilities capital projects.
• Assist Plant Facilities / Project Engineers with system re-design and optimisation of plant services & equipment.
• Management of the facilities electrical PEMAC (maintenance) system confirming to standards.
• Ensuring uptime of facilities equipment by utilising systems tools of RCM and PEMAC techniques.
• Provide electrical engineering support to the Facilities Engineering Group and work on assigned projects involving, equipment/services installations and validations.
• Plan and direct the technician’s workload and deployment to align with ongoing business priorities.
• Degree (level 7/8) in Electrical Engineering.
• 2+ years’ experience in an electrical environment.
• Experience of H.V.A.C., Purified Water, Compressed Air, Steam, Electrical Distribution, and general building services would be an advantage.
• Decisive, good communicator, self-motivated, have record of achievement and be a good team member.
Responsibilities: This is an 11 month contract. Provide technical expertise within Engineering group to deliver the maintenance program for side...Apply For This Job
This is an 11 month contract Purpose The Engineering Department is seeking a Construction Supervisor to support site Capital and...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11 month contract. The Engineering Department is seeking an Electrical Project Engineer to support site Capital...Apply For This Job