This is an 8 month contract with a view to extension
We are looking for an accountable project engineer to deliver a device assembly line at our Waterford facility. Delivery of this significant investment project portfolio will be within our biopharmaceutical operations for monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) medical device within our device assembly facility.
The successful candidate will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all activities to ensure the project schedule, cost, quality and scope adherence are maintained from conception to completion.
• Deliver operational device assembly equipment from our vendor of choice for monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) & packaging operations.
• Perform procurement, acceptance of equipment & associated infrastructure on behalf of the company and report regularly on project status throughout the project lifecycle.
• Ensure compliance environmental, health and safety codes practices, approved project KPIs, performance standards and specifications are maintained.
• Liaise with external and internal customers, suppliers, and vendors to define and deliver right first-time project deployment. Travel as required to expedite vendor delivery and perform factory acceptance testing.
• Chair and Interaction with assigned project teams to interpret their requirements and ensure approval to align project scope as requested.
• Assign responsibilities, mentor project team and maintain accurate project planning documentation as defined by the company at the stage gate model for project delivery.
• Communicate effectively with weekly reports to management and senior stakeholders.
• Support to other project participants to overcome obstacles when they present themselves.
• Review engineering deliverables, initiate site change controls and associate documentation required by the project life cycle.
• Responsible for delivering performance metrics for budget, schedule, scope and quality adherence.
• Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial or equivalent Engineering discipline.
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a project management role.
• Detailed knowledge of cGMP pharmaceutical environment.
• Exemplary communication, dedication and keen focus on delivering key to success withing the role.
• Masters an advantage
Purpose: Reporting to the Global Engineering Solutions Project Manager This will be a key role in the GES organization which...Apply For This Job
Purpose: This is an 11-month contract. Responsible for providing process, technical, and validation support operations including ongoing support of manufacturing...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month contract. Purpose: The Engineering Department is seeking a Design Mechanical/Utility or Process Engineer to support...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month contract initially. Purpose: The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract Purpose Our Engineers help ensure that internal and external manufacturing operations remain operational, continuously...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Supports the Process Sciences Department through small scale laboratory experiments, as well as analysis, troubleshooting, and validation of manufacturing...Apply For This Job